Thread: It was a brief visit

Smile It was a brief visit

I tried, and I wish all the best for the new ownership but I can't stay. I congratulate those that do have the stamina to stay. I have discovered that what was enjoyable two years ago no longer is - the kill grind doesn't do it for me anymore. Even young Popsicle couldn't keep me here so she will sit on the path watching the beetles until my return.

If Istaria exists in a year's time I will come back and see how you are all going and try again.

Go well friends.

*waves and fades*
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Default Re: It was a brief visit

*waves* Goodbye little biped. Do stop by and tell us where your travels take you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magfuddle View Post
    I tried, and I wish all the best for the new ownership but I can't stay. I congratulate those that do have the stamina to stay. I have discovered that what was enjoyable two years ago no longer is - the kill grind doesn't do it for me anymore. Even young Popsicle couldn't keep me here so she will sit on the path watching the beetles until my return.

If Istaria exists in a year's time I will come back and see how you are all going and try again.

Go well friends.

*waves and fades*
    Farewell and good luck.

Not a case of stamina, I really enjoy my virtual life in Istaria, I hope you find what you are lookng for .

Wave

Mags this is the second time I have had to say goodbye to you. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see you online for the brief time you were here. Take care my friend.
    Komier Nainhammer

Aghazstamn

Vestige of Hope, Order

Thread Information