Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are you master of?

Default Re: What are you master of?

It's the combination of "Smash and Squish" more or less

I found a new master of something, keeping quests in the active quest log long after the quest has been cancelled.

Such as the Shears (sears) Rowbuck (roebuck) quest to kill two undead mages. Never found them and never did the quest, but it's still in my quest list of things to do... along with the Eastern blight research assistant quest, and the end of the Kion militia quest (because I am lazy)
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    I found a new master of something, keeping quests in the active quest log long after the quest has been cancelled.
    My dragon qualifies for that one. He's got a Dennison maggot hide quest, the zymosis immunity quest, Lady Kendra's Saris Blade quest, Saja's quest, and I think he may have an Imperial Taskmaster quest in there somewhere.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

They call me the Fireman, that's my name.

Master of Flame Resistance. 2500+ Flame Resistance.

Ressurecting this old thread to see if theres any new records:P why? because im curious
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

I'm the master of fails to log in to Istaria using Vista, for the time being!

oo how many so far?

Master of Smelting with 1644 Smelting skill.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

I sense another strength nerf coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

mistress of the klava

*serves you some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*

Mistress of Defiance, the only hatchling who will challenge an adult, ancient, or anyone really, no matter who they are... unafraid and unfazed, as well as back herself up nicely ^-^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

im the master of not begone ^^

I'm the master of strategy, I tend to come up with sound ways of tackling problems. That which I don't know I commit to memory when I do learn of something new.

I'll have to find my tooth and claw and armor records but they are quite high. Can't claim highest till I knowfor sure.

I'm the master of the Deathpoint Collectors, quite potentially the oldest guild on Chaos. It dates back to the beginning of Horizons, origianlly on the Shadow shard, potentially older than that if my old GM played in beta.

I consider myself to be masterful of many thngs Istaria, but I'll spare you my ego trip.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Thank you, Guildmaster.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I dunno. I, for one, find Ignem's ego trips kinda entertaining. After all...we do need something to pass the time while we wait for the shards to come up no?

I would say I'm the one of the masters(since I'm not the only one to hold claim) of taking excessive screenshots in the name of recording in game lore.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

This thread about ego trips so feel free

Master of Runic Symbols and their application to bending the world to my will in Runecasting.

I might be the master of taking too many screenshots. My collection weighs about 9.5GB and will certainly continue growing.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Ahh Xoshara, that I will admit is impressive. Are they still in the original bulky .png format? Are have you converted them to something smaller? (either way that is still a lot of screenshots)
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka View Post
    Ahh Xoshara, that I will admit is impressive. Are they still in the original bulky .png format? Are have you converted them to something smaller? (either way that is still a lot of screenshots)
    They're still png. Maybe someday I'll look for a batch conversion program (preferably one that has a quality setting and is open source or at least freeware). On the other hand, there are some screenshots I'd want to keep uncompressed and it'd take a while to pick them out.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information