Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harvest Festival and Unity

Default Re: Harvest Festival and Unity

I'm hoping we will see this during the weekend - all depends on the email Luca mentioned where he was enquiring if everything was good to go on the event [:)]

Fingers crossed, let's hope we can enjoy this event over the weekend Kaze [:D]

Even if Luca doesn't respond i suggest everyones keeps their eyes open in dalimond and across the other major towns in case Jacques spawns somewhere this weekend.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Hey Luca a yay or nay for this weekend?

Would love to know if there's any response to the email ? If there's not been a response yet, letting us know that would be good so that we know not to expect Jacques to appear this weekend [:)]

oh well looks like this weekend is a bust, maybe in the week sometime?

Luca, what's the current hold-up ? According to the devs in the #Tazoon irc channel it is merely a case of GN activating the NPC called Jacques in the racial towns and then we can enjoy this event properly.

I would appreciate an answer, more importantly I would appreciate the event itself. You didn't post to let us know that the event would not be happening this weekend just past, when as I said in a previous post, a simple 'no we didn't receive any feedback from AE' would have been sufficient.

I look forward to your response, I have done my best to be civil on this matter, I only ask of the same courtesy from yourself.

<Tzael|HZ> David, I don't suppose I could bother you about the fall harvest event ? The last we heard from GN they said they sent AE an email asking if it was good to go, is there anything AE are aware of stopping the event taking place ?

<David-Delta56> Tzael: I'll check, but I think it's good to go.

<David-Delta56> Tzael: I just sent the instructions for the Fall Harvest event to GN as they were delivered to me. They should be good-to-go.

Since I saw David there I decided to ask the top dog about the event, so with pleasure I relay this feedback to the whole of the Unity community who peruse these forums [:)]

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Oh that is nice[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Thread Information