Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Ah thank you both for your help ^^ i am downloading it now let you know how i like it im sure its great

i cant get that movie thing to work ?
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Have you DivX codecs installed? http://www.divx.com/
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I think we're getting a bit off-topic.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v1.8.2 "Dramatical Death"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    *Pops back in* KK test done, now to comment! ^^

Tested it on my Ancient dragon and looks okay! Emotes and sounds fire just fine for both dragon and khutit from what I can tell. I really liked the new sound provided for the drink animation. As for the /greetemote, /wave and /wavehi, well they sound good....... but now I think it is going to make it all the more difficult to convince bipeds I am a female dragon with such a masculine voice. XD

I brought out my Saris (female) as well to test out how her emotes are. From what I saw, the sounds added to /drink, /wave, and /wavehi work great and all her other older sounds worked as they should. However, the saris(female) seems to be still missing the /yes emote completely. And one more thing. While the /point and /drink emote do work, both look very......... uncomfortable. Rather than try to explain it I'll show you what I mean.

reminds me of getting a mammogram, somehow....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v1.8.2 "Dramatical Death"

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    reminds me of getting a mammogram, somehow....
    You said it! I didn't!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

got the mod installed and i love it great work *loves to rock out* now i have that song stuck in my head... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    got the mod installed and i love it great work *loves to rock out* now i have that song stuck in my head... LOL
    Lol great to hear you finally got it to work. Now when we have the dance (there has to be a dance!) after the wedding we will have music to listen to. XD

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

heh! indeed! *can picture post pics all over DA*

In Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.0 were introduiced many new bipeds emotes using animations from another gender or another races. Unfortunately, these emotes were resizing the character models when used. Thus, most of them seemed ridiculous.
    v2.0.1 is an intermadiate version that fixes the bipeds' emotes which can be fixed and removes the other ones as we don't have another choice.
    Nothing really new then, but this is more a working version to focuse later on real new content instead of mixing creation and fixes.
    Please look at release notes for details.

v2.0.1 (July 19, 2008)
    ================

- fixed male Fiends sounds: files weren't named properly. A batch will remove wrong files from previous v2.0/v2.0 fix while installing this version [Firebrand]
    - fixed /highkick for Dryads that now uses a Dryad animation instead of a Human one [Firebrand]
    - changed /beg and/please emotes animation for male Saris, male Satyrs and Ssliks [Firebrand]
    - removed /lick emote for male Saris and male Satyrs [Firebrand]
    - removed /drink for female Saris and female Satyrs. A batch will remove useless files from previous v2.0/v2.0 fix while installing this version [Firebrand]
    - removed /point for all female characters, male Saris, male Dryads, male Satyrs and Ssliks [Firebrand]
    - inactived yes_emote definition again for female Saris and female Satyrs as it won't be implemented because of the model stretching issue [Firebrand]
    - removed Dryads emotes involving non Dryad animations: /twirl, /point, /dracgreet, /ride, /explain, /excite [Firebrand]

You will find the link to the pack at the first message of this thread.

Have fun with our pack and see you next version for more exciting new content.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Well, another minor update. As Virtirum has released a /yes emote for female Saris and female Satyrs, I have updated the pack files with this change.

v2.0.2 (July 30, 2008)
    ================

- used official files from Live Patch of July 29th, 2008 to update female Saris and female Satyrs who now have a /yes emote [Firebrand]
    - fixed /yes emote for male Saris I broke in v2.0.1 thinking to edit the female one... oops... [Firebrand]

You will find the link to the pack at the first message of this thread.

Lightbulb Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

When we finished the 2.0 version not that long ago, I believed we wouldn't make a bigger release. I was wrong. In this 2.1 version, 32 new emotes have been added and 19 of them have a sound.
    The subtitle of this version is "The Lost Treasures". Why did we choose this name? Because we have found many animations which don't seem to be used in the game. These animations are now used as emotes with our pack.
    However, all the new emotes don't use unknown animations. Some do, and some don't, you will have to discover them by yourself.
    As usual, the sound really matches the animation at the second use.

Here are the details:

v2.1 "The Lost Treasures" (August 31, 2008)
    =================================

New emotes for Dragons:
    1) Emotes with an associated sound:
    - added /victory emote to all Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /summon emote to all Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /tailslap emote to all Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /catch emote to all Dragons with associated sound [Firebrand]
    - added /catchfailurehigh and /catchfailurelow emotes to all Dragons with associated sound [Firebrand]
    - added /rockthrow emote to Adult and Ancient Dragons. As it is a flying emote, it is obviously not available for Hatchling Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /scratch emotes to Adult and Ancient Dragons. As it is a flying emote, it is obviously not available for Hatchling Dragons [Firebrand]

2) Emotes without sound:
    - added /sitdown emote to all Dragons. Unfortunately, you can't stay in the sitting position after the emote if you use it while standing. Current sit animation can be altered to use this animation, but it looks really weird when you use the /standup emote. So for the moment, it's only available as an emote. [Firebrand]
    - added /standup emote to all Dragons. Unfortunately, you can't stay in the standing position after the emote if you use it while sitting. As far I have understood, there is no standing animation currently used in the game. As /sitdown, it's only available as an emote for the moment. [Firebrand]
    - added /watchaegis emote to Adult and Ancient Dragons. As it is a flying emote, it is obviously not available for Hatchling Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /hold emote to Adult and Ancient Dragons. As it is a flying emote, it is obviously not available for Hatchling Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /holdegg emote to Adult and Ancient Dragons. As it is a flying emote, it is obviously not available for Hatchling Dragons [Firebrand]

New emotes for bipedes:
    1) Emotes with an associated sound:
    - added /breakguard to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /finishingmove to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /crushdoor to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /crackfists to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /lightpotion to all biped races and genders, Khutits inclued, except Dryads [Firebrand]
    - added /provoke to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /headbutt to all biped races and genders, Khutit included [Firebrand]
    - added /showstrenght to male Half-Giants [Firebrand]
    - added /ki to all biped races and genders, execpt Khutits [Firebrand]
    - added /challenge to Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Fiends and Half-Giants for both genders [Firebrand]
    - added /specialmove to Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Fiends and Half-Giants for both genders [Firebrand]

2) Emotes without sound:
    - added /impatience to all biped races and genders, Khutits inclued, except Dryads [Firebrand]
    - added /tapestry to all biped races and genders, except Khutits [Firebrand]
    - added /sitdown to all biped races and genders, Khutit inclued, except Dryads. Same problem as Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /standup to all biped races and genders, Khutit inclued, except Dryads Same problem as Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added /takeoff to all biped races and genders, except Dryads and Khutits [Firebrand]
    - added /marathon, /guardweapon and /guardline to Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Fiends and Half-Giants for males only.
    These emotes require a large flat open field to work properly [Firebrand]

Miscellaneous:
    - fixed Dragons' /nod emotes: Dragons won't nod others' head anymore. Thanks to Soraii to have noticed it.
    Reported to Virtrium as well. [Firebrand]
    - remove some emotes from Satyrs which should have been removed in v2.0.1 [Firebrand]
    - re-added /point emote to male Saris, male Satyrs and Ssliks using Khutit definitions [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to the /highkick emote to all biped races and genders using it [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to the /crackneck emote to all biped races and genders using it [Firebrand]

The link to download the pack can be found at the first post of this thread.
    As usual, feedbacks and bug reports are very welcome.

Have fun with our emote pack.

Oh my god I love the new emotes! A shame they are hidden in the directory and rotting! I hope the devs put them soon in

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

WOW!!!! THE DRAGON EMOTES ARE AMAZING!!!!!!! I AM INLOVE WITH VICTORY! AND SIT DOWN AND STAND UP AND EVERYTHING ... (sorry for caps im that excited) great work!!!

Wow! New animations are nice! I'm loving the sit down/stand up!

great job Firebrand I absolutely love them.

Treasure indeed! I am so happy you manage to find them, would be a shame for them to just rot away unused! Tried it for both my ancient dragon and kitty and I got to say, I love them all! I don't think there is a single one I don't like. My favorites would probably be the victory, standup, sitdown and lightpotion emotes. ESPECIALLY the lightpotion emote. Lol that one is just fantastic.....though I do wish it lasted a bit longer.

Okay now to just be nippicky there were a few things I notice.....
    On my Ancient dragon I notice that the emote /victory is listed twice in the emote list. Nothing major really. I beleve it is the same for the adults too but I don't have an adult to check on to be a hunderd percent sure.

On my female Saris is seems the animation for /headbutt is not available and the sound for /finishingmove is also missing. Not sure if that is intended or not, but thought I should just point it out just in case.

Okay, other than that, awesome work finding us more emotes to play around with, thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it. ^^

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

this is so awesomesauce...thank you both for your hard work!!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

First thank you for all your feedbacks, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Okay now to just be nippicky there were a few things I notice.....
    On my Ancient dragon I notice that the emote /victory is listed twice in the emote list. Nothing major really. I beleve it is the same for the adults too but I don't have an adult to check on to be a hunderd percent sure.

On my female Saris is seems the animation for /headbutt is not available and the sound for /finishingmove is also missing. Not sure if that is intended or not, but thought I should just point it out just in case.
    First one has already been fixed internally yesterday. Thanks for reporting though.

For the female Saris one, it is not intended. I will have a look. It must be buggued for female Satyrs as well I think.
    Edit: I found where the errors are and it will be fixed with next version.

For /lightpotion, it is possible to slow the animation and make it last longer. I will have a look too.

Feel free for more feedbacks or bug reports.
    Last edited by Firebrand; September 2nd, 2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Bugs fixed (or as they already were :p)

You have done wonderful work! I applaud you.

I have added one just playing around.... can you work on fixing / making it work?

I made a "/playdead" emote that emulates the animation sequence of a male saris doing the death fallback and laying dead. the only problem is, trying to get it to pause when he finally hits the ground.

I played with it... tried to set the variables, but ended up with a very slow motion falling down, and he stayed on the ground... dead... for about 3 or so minutes.

Maybe you can look into it.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Thread Information