Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Yeah, it was a stupid and a very old one: it was already there in the very first release of the MOD by Zexoin
    We're not surprised, eh ?

Lightbulb Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

v1.8.3 is released. /hiss emotes have been reworked this time:

v1.8.3 (March 16, 2008)
    ==================
    - /hiss has been fixed for Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - /hiss sounds are now slightly different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancients Dragons. However, Hatchling Dragons still have only one sound available for the emote and Adult/Ancient Dragons two sounds played randomly [Firebrand]

Files are available on this website:

=> http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=45

Go to the bottom of the page then click on "Télécharger ce fichier" (that means "Download this file") button. A pop up will be displayed:
    - "Lien 1" will lead you to the version with installer and will start autmatically if you don't select any link.
    - "Lien 2" will lead you to the version without installer.

Have fun!
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Another small update to our emote pack. The /hop emote got some love as I was not satisfied with it. The folders structure was also changed. More details in the release notes:

v1.8.4 (June 07, 2008)
    =================

- /hop sound is now more audible and different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancients Dragons [Firebrand]
    - changed MOD folders organisation to be in line with other MODs like Terao's Map Pack or Valornyx's themes. As end users, you won't see a difference but your resources_override folder will be less messy [Firebrand]
    - added a batch to remove all files from previous versions to prevent conflicts with new file structure. It runs automatically with installer version so if you see a DOS window while installing the MOD, it's not a virus attack but the batch cleaning the files of old versions of the emote pack in your resources_override folder. For people who prefer the version without installer, you will have to run manually the remove_previous_v1.8.4 batch in the Horizons folder [Firebrand]

=> http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=45

Go to the bottom of the page then click on "Télécharger ce fichier" (that means "Download this file") button.

A pop up will be displayed:
    - "Lien 1" will lead you to the version with installer and will start automatically if you don't select any link.

I have been reported that some people couldn't download the files. I tried with the following browsers and had no issue:
    - Internet Explorer 7
    - Opera v9.27
    - Mozilla Firefox v2.0.0.14 (without any extension)
    - Konqueror (Kubuntu v8.04 Hardy Heron)

Please report any problem and describe what happens.

Have fun.
    Last edited by Firebrand; June 7th, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

After several fixes and adjustments in previous versions, it is time to have real new additions to this MOD: the v1.9 has 3 more emotes with a sound. For example, you will realize that it's not a good idea to stay near an Ancient Dragon who has a cold. *grins*
    However, the new sound statut should be considered as imperfect as I'm not fully satisfied with them. They may change (or not) if I can find better sound effects or if I am able to tweak them better.
    As usual, feedback or bug reports about these new emotes are welcomed.

v1.9 (June 16, 2008)
    ================
    - added a sound to /sneeze and /flyingsneeze emotes. Hatchling Dragons don't obviously have a /flyingsneeze emote. The sound is different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to /shake emote. The sound is different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - fixed syntax on the /hop emote for Ancient Dragons. Ancient Dragon sound will now play instead of Adult Dragon sound [Firebrand]

=> http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/index.php?file=Download&op=description&dl_id=45

Go to the bottom of the page then click on "Télécharger ce fichier" (that means "Download this file") button.

A pop up will be displayed:
    - "Lien 1" will lead you to the version with installer and will start automatically if you don't select any link.

Last edited by Firebrand; June 16th, 2008 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks for the update, loving it! Hope VI patches the pack in the game someday.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

The Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack has reached its v2.0.
    A v2.0 should bring something really compared to the older v1.x... and it is what we did in this version! The v1.x serie was focused only on Dragon emotes; the v2.0 is now focused on Dragon AND biped emotes.
    Thus, 3 biped emotes have now a sound, but it's not finished: many regular emotes have been added to have roughly the same emotes for all races and genders. Many for Dryads are expermitental, so bug feedback will be appreciated.
    Furthermore, the Dramatical Death Sound and the Ride Emote with Khutit Fix MODs have been merged with this MOD. Some fixes have been applied as well. If you are already using them it would be wise to uninstall them before installing this pack.
    The Dragons have not been forgotten either: 2 new sounds have been added to their emotes: /crackneck and /greetemote. For /greetemote, the sounds are "real Dragon voices": you just have to find the right reference (it's written somewhere anyway). *grins* However, it should be more obvious for Adult Dragons for many of you than the other Dragons.

I hope you will enjoy what must be the biggest release of this pack since we created it.

Here is the change log:

v2.0 (July 13, 2008)
    ===============

- added a sound to the /drink emote for bipdes [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to the /wave and /wavehi emote. The sound is different for males and females but is the same for all biped races.
    This may possibly be changed if I find some proper files or if I am able to alter current ones. [Firebrand]
    - added some missing bipeds emotes based on other races or gender. I don't think it changes much: [Firebrand]
    * added /please and /beg emote to Ssliks, male Satyr based on female Saris animation
    * added /point to Ssliks, Satyrs, Saris,female Humans, female Dwarves, female Elfs, female Fiends and female Gnomes base on Human male animation
    * activate the /yes emote for Saris female and female Satyr, based on Saris male animation (existing but unactive in definition file and based on
    Human female animation)
    * added /lick to male Satyrs based on female Satyrs definitions
    * added /lick to male Saris based on female Saris definitions
    * added /drink to female Saris and female Satyr, base on male Saris animation
    * added new emotes to Dryads with existing Dryad animations: /cheer, /growl, /peer, /goaway, /shake, /beg, /wave
    * added new emotes to Dryads based on human animations: /twirl, /highkick, /point, /dracgreet, /explain, /excite; it's pretty experimental,
    so the results may be strange. Please report any issue
    - activated the /drink emote for Dryads: animation exists, but definition was missing in emote definitions file [Firebrand]
    - added the Ride Emote with Khutit Fix MOD in this pack. Also, Khutit now uses properly his own emotes definition file
    instead of the Human Male one (bugged in offical files); this should have been the v1.1 to the Ride Emote and Khutit Fix MOD
    but was never released. Genders were also fixed in the texts for the /ride emote [Firebrand]
    - added the Dramatical Death Sound MOD for bipeds in the pack [Firebrand]
    - fixed bite and strike sounds for Hatchling Dragons. This has been reported in this thread by Hellenia:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18891. This has not been tested, but the official files looks obviously wrong. Reported to Virtirum as well. [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to the /crackneck emote. The sound is different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - added a sound to the /greetemote emote. The sound is different for Hatchling, Adult and Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - fixed /swat sound for Ancient Dragons. Files were reffering to Hatchling Dragon [Firebrand]

You can use the link located at the the first post of this thread to download the pack. I suggest you to use the installer version as it will now be a chore to uninstall the pack manually.

Oh my god did you use the Varokh voice for the greet emote? XD

I hope you add sounds to the rest of the dragon emotes, and also the eat emote that blue found.

Loving the pack! *rolls off*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Godamnit where did you find that hello sound XD gave me a good laugh :P

Don't you mean Arokh, from Drakan games? No, it's not... but it would have been a good source though.

It seems the emotes based on other gender animations give weird results: models are resized while the animation is playing. Maybe funny if you are drunk, but it doesn't fit well. I'm curious to know what it gives with dryads... I will probably have to remove them in next version....

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Don't you mean Arokh, from Drakan games? No, it's not... but it would have been a good source though.
    Man now I got it, it is the Draco voice from Dragonheart! Haha hilarous, the voices seemed similar to me so i mixed them up.

Bingo! And yes, they were very similar (at least in french versions).

Bipeds' sounds are known to be completly broken. I'm working on a a fix.

The bipeds' sounds should be fixed now... I hope.

v2.0 fix (July 13, 2008)
    =================

- bipeds' sounds should now work after using the proper naming conventions in definition files [Firebrand]
    - fixed the random play for the /wave and /wavehi for male bipeds... even you couldn't have noticed it for the moment :-P [Firebrand]

You can download it at the same place.

Weee time to test it out. Thanks for the new update btw.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v1.8.2 "Dramatical Death"

*Pops back in* KK test done, now to comment! ^^

Tested it on my Ancient dragon and looks okay! Emotes and sounds fire just fine for both dragon and khutit from what I can tell. I really liked the new sound provided for the drink animation. As for the /greetemote, /wave and /wavehi, well they sound good....... but now I think it is going to make it all the more difficult to convince bipeds I am a female dragon with such a masculine voice. XD

I brought out my Saris (female) as well to test out how her emotes are. From what I saw, the sounds added to /drink, /wave, and /wavehi work great and all her other older sounds worked as they should. However, the saris(female) seems to be still missing the /yes emote completely. And one more thing. While the /point and /drink emote do work, both look very......... uncomfortable. Rather than try to explain it I'll show you what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Umm... Ouch?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Oh my god did you use the Varokh voice for the greet emote? XD

I hope you add sounds to the rest of the dragon emotes, and also the eat emote that blue found.

Loving the pack! *rolls off*

? is the eat emote wroking ? ? that be fun to have : )
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

doh i feel really dumb for asking this but where do i click to get the v2.0? lol cant find link... or what

Go on the first post of that thread and follow Fire's instructions
    if you still have troubles let me know

AquaRush: you will find the link at the first post of this topic.

Xanthia: first, thanks for your feedback:
    - unfortunately, game files don't role play: Dragons only have one gender in definition files. Thus I can't make different sounds for male and female. Well, I could make a random play with male and female voices, but I think the result would be.... very strange...
    - for the /yes, I made a mistake when auditing all bipeds' emotes and thought it exists in the emotes file. It doesn't. However, as it is a cross-gender/race animation, it will not be added in next version for the reasons below
    - the size modification was already known: it is an unexpected effect of using cross-gender/race animations. Thus, it is a failure and all these animations will be removed in next version. Sadly, I can't do anything that waiting for Virtrium to complete the missing animations. However, I don't think this has a high priority and I won't hold my breath.
    So far, only the /beg and /please animation for male Saris and male Satyr can be kept.

Hellenia: if you are talking about this animation, it's not one animation but 6 chained animations. And so far, we have not been able to make chained animations work.

Thread Information