Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

All reported bugs of the v2.1 have been fixed internally so far.

Justa: try something like this:

Code:
    		//playdead
    		{
    			string name = "playdead_emote"
    			float easeInTime = 0.01
    			float easeOutTime = 0.15
    			float speed = 1.0
    			TAnimation list animList = 
    			{
    				{
    					string name = "saris_m_1hs_death_n_n.gr2"
    				}
    			}	
    		}
    Tweak the float speed variable to speed up or slow down the animation.
    If you want it to "recover" slower at the end of the animation, increase the float easeOutTime variable. Try 3.0 for example.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I made hotkeys for the sitdown/standup emote, so everytime my dragon sits, those emotes are played :

1 : text command => /sitdown (or /standup)
    2 : Wait => 2 seconds
    3 : Action => Sit/stand

Looks pretty good

I tried the "/playdead" testing again...

Still trying to emulate the /statue command but my results were this:

Changing Easeout to 3.0 caused him to stagger but not fall down, would make a good "you stagger after drinking some strong ale."

Changing it to .01 cause him to resume standing immediately after hitting the ground. .40 made him slowly rise up from the ground immediately after hitting it.

The 3.0 looked neat for a stagger, or stumble as it only plays the very beginning of the animation as if drunk.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I just managed to install this on the game.

Granted, I ended up doing it manually, cause it's obvious I'm not smart enough for the automatic installation () (and actually, I had issues with trying to get it to "stick", but this could be an issue of PEBKAC... >.> ), but it works! And I love it!

Thank you, this is awesome.

? there is a playdead one ? hehe sounds like fun ^^
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

There isn't a /playdead one (yet) I have been testing it on Saris males, but may do one for all 11 races and see if Firebrand or Zexoin can embellish on it.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Time for another update!
    Let's face it: this version should have been released for months but I was too lazy to finalize it.
    It's an intermediate version, so don't expect real changes this time: only fixes and adjustments.

As usual, you can find the link to the pack at the first post of this thread.

v2.1.1 (November 10, 2008)
    =====================

- /victory emote was displayed twice in the emote list for Adult and Ancient Dragons. This has been fixed [Firebrand]
    - fixed /finishingmove for all females: they should have a sound now. Thanks to Xanthia for report [Firebrand]
    - fixed /headbutt for female Saris and female Satyrs. The animation should play now. Thanks to Xanthia for report [Firebrand]
    - /lightpotion animation will now play slightly longer [Firebrand]
    - changed /wave, /wavehi and /wavebye official animations for male and female Satyrs: it will now look really like a wave move instead of a "come here"/"go away" animation [Firebrand]
    - updated Read Me.txt [Firebrand]
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thnak you for the update Firebrand! *snags it*

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thanks Firebrand!
    ~Proud owner of~
    ~www.istaria-club.deviantart.com ~

Good job again, my friend ^_^

for some odd reason wont let me click the download button on this one of the white teeth and claw pack from firebrands site

That's weird, it works fine for me even as guest on the website.

Delete your browser cache and try again.

The other MOD works fine as well.

its working now thanks firebrand

I don't seem to have growl, unless hatchlings don't have growl....
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

No bug. It's intented.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    No bug. It's intented.

Oooh.. thats right... hatchlings didn't have growl.. lol Thank you
    Looking for a "dentist" to fix Lunarya's blue teeth

Lunarya and Akenokoru on Chaos.
    Help make Evarus grow!

The version I uploaded didn't actually have an 'Uninstall' option...

Have you used the version with installer?
    If yes, have you patched the game lately? Patching delete the unsintaller, there is little I can do for this.

If the pack broke your animations/emote, you should first delete what is in resources_override and try a full scan: this should reset the problem if you messed something with the files.

For the installation, if you used the original game CDs or the ~1 Go game installer (not available anymore), the pack installer will find the right folder itself. If you used the current installer (8 Mo setup file), you will have to select yourself your Horizons/Istaria folder.
    There is nothing more to do.

Ok, I fixed the borken bits--but the emotes still aren't showing up in the game. What folder do I put them in? Sorry to be a pain, but you may have to speak idiot to me, it's my native tongue. XD;;

Just locate the game root folder with the pack installer if it has not find it by itself.
    If you installed the game in the default folder, it will be one of those depending which generation of game installer you used (from the oldest to the newest):
    C:\Program Files\Artifact Entertainment\Horizons
    C:\Program Files\Tulga Games\Horizons
    C:\Program Files\Virtrium\Horizons
    C:\Program Files\Istaria

That's all.

Thread Information