Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

Default Re: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack

That can be a possibility, but I find strange it only affects this sound. And at the moment, I don't have another idea as it works properly from my side.

Is there anyone else who has noticed this problem?

Can you precise:
    - which kind of Dragon you use (Hatchling, Adult, Ancient)
    - the list of the MODs you use

Thank you.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I have an ancient, 2 adults and a handful of hatchies. All 3 sounds trigger for hatchies (noticed it earlier when i was killin pale hatchies n later tested it on one of my own), but adults and ancients its only the death bell and body fall. This is the only sound mod i am using. Another person i know who has it says the same thing when i asked, she has an adult.
    Last edited by aharttsx; April 28th, 2011 at 10:05 PM.

Problem located! I will post an update soon.

Thanks for the report.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thanks to aharttsx, the Dragon death sounds have been fixed. I also fixed a major issue with female Fiend files.

v2.2.2 (April 30, 2011)
    =================

- death rattle has been fixed and will now play for Adult and Ancient Dragons [Firebrand]
    - fixed female Fiend animations file which had been completely broken with v2.2.1 [Firebrand]

Download new files at the usual spot:
    => http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ategorie&cat=3

The english guide to download on the website:
    => http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...rticle&artid=8

Awesome , glad to be of help. Thanks for fixing it, and creating this cool mod .

I just realized that the link posted above isn't the direct one to the MOD (you could access to it though).
    Here is the right one: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=45

Is this mod still available?
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Yes, but the host has problems this evening. I hope it to be back tomorrow.

Ah, yes, I did try the link but could not get through to the website. Since this thread had received no replies for a while I was not sure how long the site had been down for. Thanks for your reply, I will try again tomorrow
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

It's back online.

Downloaded it, the sounds and new emotes are fantastic! Thanks very much.
    My Dragons:

Yes, actually an update! I've noticed that latest live patch modifies many files used in this MOD. The main purpose of this update is to maintain compatibility with non MOD users. And some fixes...

I have only been able to test it with Hatchling Dragon, Ancient Dragon and Sslik. So if you find bugs or inconstistancies, please report them.

v2.2.3 (February 17, 2015)
    ====================

- updated with v386.95.3 client official files [Firebrand]
    - Adult and Ancient Dragons: as /flyingsneeze emote has been changed to /sneeze, /sneeze from previous emote packs has been changed to /sneezeground [Firebrand]
    - All races but Dryads: official /greet doesn't work as the command is already used to greet a NPC. Added a /greetemote as replacement (/greet is still listed) [Firebrand]
    - Female Dryad: official /greet doesn't work as the command is already used to greet a NPC. Added a /hello emote from male Dryad as replacement (/greet is still listed) [Firebrand]
    - Sslik, male Satyr: changed MOD /point emote to /pointsky. There was a conflict with official /point emote. [Firebrand]

Download new files at the usual spot:
    => http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...ption&dl_id=45

The english guide to download on the website:
    => http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/inde...rticle&artid=8

Heya,
    looks like the download doesn't work on current Firefox. However, Chrome can handle it.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

It works fine with Firefox v40.0.3 (latest version) on my computer.

However, Virtirum has added some new Dragon emotes with March 3rd 2015 Live patch and new biped emotes with April 13th 2015 Live client v356.138 and my mod will conflict with them. It needs serious update and it will be a pretty dauting task (that's why I haven't done it yet ).
    I don't really recommand to install it for the moment as it will break many interactions with players who don't use this pack.

I'm gonna test that again on my FF. That got me curious now, hehe. Thanks for the heads up.

------------------

Hey could you leave a message when youre done? Im missing the old emotes from you and the mod seriously disagrees with the new ones of Istaria XD. Alls mixed up :P

How can i uninstall it?

To uninstall any Istaria mod, you just need to go to the resources_override folder within the Istaria files and remove the mod file from there. Next time you log in after that, the mod's uninstalled. Clearing the world cache with that too can clear up any leftover bugginess from a mod.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    How can i uninstall it?
    Be sure to back up your resources_override to be able to revert on mishaps.

As Macha said. To determine which of the files in the resources_override folder are the ones, download the mod file and extract it somewhere. Open the decompressed folder(s) and note the files, then delete these located inside resources_override.

------------------

Considering the amount of files, doing a clean uninstall is a chore. There is a uninstaller created when you install this mod, but it is unfortunetly ereased with by game patcher. But try this: http://dragonnoir.planetemu.net/downloads/uninstall.zip

Thread Information