Thread: New Dragon Class Loar / NEW AROPII

Default New Dragon Class Loar / NEW AROPII

this is after this event i made Splash screen and all

Cant upload a power point slide *Sigh*
    but i can give u guys the text to chat about till i get back
    A meteor was headed toward istaria, the council of the Ancients was dispatched to destroy the impending danger, but from victory rose defeat, and in one final powerful strike the meteor was shattered turning one magical object in to many. Now pieces of the meteor are scattered across istaria giving birth to new enemies and new battles. The counsel calls on all dragons to fine out what is happening to them. new powers are arising from with in the counsel of the Ancients.
    Istaria is Changing … are you?

Right of Thunder

Speak with the Gate Keeper

She will say

Player Name have you come to aid the counsel?

When I was helping to destroy the meteor, I called upon my Factions Control of energy. By doing so summand the elemental Force of Lightning; To Try to dissolve one of the Remaining Falling Fragments but alas my Breath alone was not able to dissolve the Fragment’s on the contrary it energized them. It struck the Ground with such of a explosive Force it knocked me out of the sky, and a in my weekend state was no mach for the Beast with in the shard. It appears energy has no effect on it. It strengthens the beast with in. You don’t believe me… that dose not surprise me. You where not there, How-ever the mark on my wing should be Proof enough that unnatural Forces are at work hear.

Chat box dialog

You examine the wing and you see a scar that is teaming with Blighted energy that has indeed affected the gate keeper.

You try and help heal her with all your known powers.

(Devs this is where you recycle all the heals that a Dragon Can possess.)

You are stun that you can not stop the Wound from Damaging the Gate Keeper even more and you now grow consurnd For the Now Fallen Dragon.

Regret the Gate Keeper

Thank you For trying to stop the mark From Progressing, but we Both are unsuccessful if only I had the shard that my Breath Touched I might be able to once again be able to take to the Sky’s, but this will not be a easy task how-ever you have Proven to be a True Dragon and you have shown me your stubbornness and walked the Steps of the Fallen one. Player Name I fear that if that shard is Left to Energies itself that a new enemy will be Release upon the land that I have sworn to Protect. Remember when I was telling you about the Land of None the “Rift� and I told you that there are 7 different Realms that this portal can take you to.
    The land of none you are already attuned to but there are 7 others
    Energy
    Flame
    Ice
    Earth
    Wind
    Storm
    And yes the blight made a Class of Dragon on its own the Shadow class. These Necromancers are pure evil. If they get a hold of that shard the Consequences are UN thinkable.

Player name, Go Find the shard before it is to late do not let the Dragons of shadow and Strife possesses such a power. The entombed one was a Witness to the Whole battle give him this (Energized Blood of the Gate Keeper) this Vile will get him to talk.

E.r.o.p
    Seek the entombed one and Present the Vile of Blood to him.

Entombed

Well you most certainly have grown since we last met what brings you Hear? Come to finally free me?
    You have not!
    Why do you bother me chilled?
    Oh sons Of Druklar help us do you know what you possess I may not agree with that they Did to me but I am still a Dragon I can not believe what you have shown me what Force can Cause the Gate Keeper to shed its Blood.

Chat box Dialog
    You inform the entombed one that she is still shedding blood and time is of the essence
    Entombed

Regret the Entombed one
    She is still shedding Blood?
    This is not good, you Refereed to a Fierce Battle.
    Yes I was a witness to it. It was a Fierce Fight it almost looked like the Meteor was Fighting Back it was determined to hit Istaria, it was almost like…
    no it cant be never mind chilled the first concern is the Gat keepers safety and Health gather me these items and I will keep the Vila of blood I cannot afford to loss a single Drop if this is to work.

Gather 5 of Each item
    Eleat Blight bindings 0/5
    Treaveian golem Fragments 0/5
    Indestructible Friky cheaten 0/5
    The ingredients for health 5 0\5
    Increase heal 5 0/5
    Adamantiom Bars 0/12
    Thank you Player name, these should be adequate for what I need.

You see the entomed Free his Head and Claws with Great Haste as he Fashioned the bindings And Fragments together in a sort of a Patch to Fit over the Gate Keepers Wing.

Blasted all I don’t have enough Energy to complete this. Player Name Go Find a beast called an Energized Keratins, North west of Hear get its Power Source and Return to me.

Make Hast Chilled…

Note this is not a Common Drop

You too are consurnd For the Gate Keeper Falling Before this is Complete aren’t you.
    Very well she is not going to like this but it is the only way to Keep Her Living. I will teach you a Spell the Spell of Reversal. It will take a considerable amount if Primal and Hord Magic, but I am most Curtains if your Concern is true it will not be of Consequence.

Receive one Spell of Reversal
    Duration 7 hrs
    Reduces your Hord by 15 %
    Reverses time on the player you cast it on

Return to the Gate Keeper
    Greet the gate Keeper
    Gate Keeper

In a weekend state says.
    Yes Player name, did the entombed one help you? I see he was Unable to aid me it appears the Sun is setting on my Life. You become enraged that the Gate Guardian is giving up on her Life with out a Fight. With out telling her you Cast the Spell Of Reversal
    You Read the shard out Loud summoning all your Power is focused on healing all of her wounds

Dragon Sun Rise to Dragon Sun set as time counts Down from First Final may time be cohurst
    (HUGE PARTICAL Effect Like arop ascension effect)
    From Last to First by the Power of Primal may Time Be Reversed

A Blinding Flash of Pure White Light and Wind Billows then grow silent. When you’re able to see again the Gate Keeper has been reversed to that of a Mere Hatchling. You are shocked and Horrified at the Side effects of the Spell. as you Regret the Gate Keeper.

What in Durklues Wings have you Done!!
    Who gave you that spell?!!!
    Why would you Use it on me!!!!

Wait 2 hours for the Now Hatchling Garion to calm down and compose her self

Note: this would be a good time to replenish your Hord and obtain the power source

You have given the Gate Keeper enough time to compose herself and you feel her mentally summoning you.

You return to the Council to Find a Different Dragon in Her Place it’s the entombed spirit with the Guardian at its side.

By the wings of Druklu Player Name, What have you done? That spell is powered by emotions. I thought you would know that.
    Do you have the Power source?

Give the power source to the once entummed spirit.
    This will take time to charge

If you speak to the Gate Keeper

YOU

You Turned me in to a Hatchling

When I get back to normal you and me are going to have a talk

Sigh ….

What is it

Spit it out

You bow your head and Try Not to snicker.

I know you where only trying to help. At least that the bleeding is stopped, but you should have been looking for the shard’s that did this not a temporary Cure for me.
    now my Fear has come to pass and it has happened the necromancer has come to Possess the Shard of Lightning and the Dragon of Death and Darkness, shadow and strife has invaded the Realm of Energy, and possess the power of energy player name you must Stop him before it is to Late. the Scale that the entombed one has made to heal my will Save you as long as I Remain a hatchling the bleeding will stop.

Player Name go now Save istaria take this scale
    New Quest: beat the shard out of the shadow Dragon.
    You revive one Scale of energy

Scale of shimmering energy

Effect energized Rage chance of Procing 30 %

Immunes you to all energy Damage
    Stops decay of Life
    Adds +60 to health Regeneration
    + 50 to STR
    -20 to primal
    Upon slaying the Dragon it emotes this
    You’re too late the humans desert fort will fall at downs early light

Tells
    You Must Defeat Reclar Player Name the Humans and other Living Races Will not know what Hit them.

Reclar of Energy
    Health +100,000 then current
    All He Dose is Death Damage
    Give him scorch
    Keep his Normal attacks
    Make it Hard to Kill
    Spawns in the Now Blighted Great Battel Fealed

Other Mobs are as Fallows
    Energized kretons
    Fallen warriors (Dragons and Humans )
    Blighted Wolvs lv 60-70
    ( Kill enough of them they Might Drop Essence of Blight no more than 4 per Drop )

Player name,
    Congragulshions on Banishing the Necromancer to the Relme of Energy but that Prison will not hold Him for Long the Real enemey will Despose of him
    I Fear that the entombed is Right its them and He will Come
    Player Name there is only one weapon that is able to defeat this you Must assemble the Claw of Lightning speak to the Dragon in tazzon how helped you get the cast Follow his orders and do as he says this is are only chance.

Note the Claw of Lightning will require 18 of all t 6 Resources
    And a power sorce from a Energized Kleaten

Seek out the Dragon that knows how to make the Cast of the elements ( the Demonal pocket Trainer )

Pocket Trainer

Ahhh I see that you where able to complete the right of the Ancients how may I assist you brother

You present the vile and you inform him of the Problem and he gives you a serious look.

Regret

Yes I was a witness to the Great battle. It almost liked the meteorite was fighting back, like… no that was ages ago and they have long since departed from this world. We Dragon’s imprisoned them and shot them in to space never to Return.
    You Notify the Dragon of the events that have transpired . If what you speak is true than maybe the unthinkable has come back to the Land. this is indeed a problem

I will look in to the mater is there any thing ells I can help you with

You want to learn how to capture Lightning ha don’t make me lafe or waste my time
    Wait 5 min
    You still hear go leave me at once
    Sigh
    You know there just might be a way if I tell you will you leave me alone and let me prepare.

To capture a lightning bolt is impossible how ever breaking it and capturing the Fragments is not. These shards will not be ez to capture go back to the gate keeper with this spell.

Revise one spell of Vision

You will need to cast this spell on her so she can remember where the Fragments Fell along with the one you possess

Gate keeper you wish to know more about the battle. I have told you all I can remember you have the spell of Vision that indeed might help us.

Cast it on the Gate keeper

I recall that the space Rock hit me with the element I used to defeat it yes its coming back to me the bolt of lightning Broke off several pies of the space rock and they omitted an almost mystical glow as they Dispersed across the Land
    One hit where the Rain never stops and a monster that you once fought to reseave the scale of your factions crest

Note to the Devs
    These items can only be obtained by having the Quest and there are 2 shards hear one is Umarry the other is a Random Drop From any of the arop bosses

Did the Dragon that helped you make the cast say any thing unusual?
    You inform the Gate Keeper of the trainer’s suspicions

Gate Keeper
    Hmmmm that would make sense.

Back when I was a true hatchling I was under Dlukl watchful eye he told all 7 of us “the land is not safe for you to leave yet stay at skaldahar until I Return “

By the time spring hit I was almost possess the Gift to Fly. He Returned and said we need you all. Istaria is in danger he made us all Special scales with a special Gift on each one

The Scale of thunder allows the where to posses Lightning Fast speed and agility

The scale of tempest allows the where to posses the strength of the Strongest wind possible

The Scale of the Tsunami allows the where to Posses the gift of Rezilentness it almost turns the where to water and alos to avoid damage

The Scale of magma allows the where to be imbued to all Flame damage and I did witness the blight spontaneity Combust in to a mere pile of ash

The Claw of storm was Druklus weapon all I know is that it was almost unbeatable

And last but not least the scale of the Earth this is where the Druids altered are methods and now posses the ability of cloak of thorns, but are version was better he called it the seismic strike Istaria it self Trembled in fear when the where of this scale was engaged in battle

The last weapon the scale of the elemental Wrath was broken and separated across the land
    Knowing that it will never be needed and such a weapon might destroy what we worked so hard to save

We fought the 7 Warlords of the elements well they where almost like Demons each controlled a specific element and they where Masters at it. throw these scales offered us protection from these war lords, and once we defeated all 7 and the Dragon crafters enmund and imprisoned them they where able to do one last blow to us Dragons there wills posest enith thehuman war lord that harmed the sleeper and banished it to the land of none. After all was said and done the Dragon city of Drrak and the sleeper where Destroyed. And left in Ruins and blighted with the sols of are Fallen comrades Few where able to smile on there Time hear and so they where able to freely leave the now Ruined Dragon city. the Ghost hatchling that now lives in Chiconis is one of the Freed Spirits I don’t want to drag him in this. this is a matter of adults and we should not involve him in this if we do not haft
    Player Name ,I fear that we must once again assemble the weapons of Drular this is not a ez task and you will haft over come many hard ships will you stop this Disasters before it is unleashed in to a Full on war agents the elements.

To get the Final Component you must find Umarry how has been Hit by a Fragment of Lightning and has Gone in to a Rage

Umarry will have a New attack when he Reacts to Seeing the Scale of Energy

Energy Blade Multi hit 600 -975 damage Per Hit
    Blade of decaying (Decay of Life (eternal Damage 100 to 500 health multy hit ) )
    And his Normal attacks

You Should Not be able to Solo this mob

After defeating Umarry you receive shard of lightning piece 3 of 5

Quest update

Collect the shards of Lightning 3/5

You Receive a tell From the Gate Keeper hurry the Necromancer has his eyes on the Human settlement in the Desert

This is Reclar (note when I get internet back I must Fight Reclar to see how hard he is )

After Defeating Reclar and you loot him to get the shard of lightning piece 4 of 5 a lightning bolt strikes the corps Reviling shard of shadow bolt

Shard of shadow

An Unusual Crystal it has achent markings on it you have never seen such a langwige before perhaps a clan elder might know what it says.

Return with the shard of shadow s to the gate keeper.

This is a very old piece of a Prison of the 7 elemental war lords. Player name, it is no doubt that now we have no choice, the 7 warlords have Returned to istaria.
    This stone is all the Proof we need we must seek out the Master Crafters

Entombed

I disagree

Gate keeper
    Oh ?

Entombed

You know that they will seek out the week minded and posses them just as they did (Dude that Hurt sleeper ) we must Destroy them Now !

Gate keeper

Spoken like a True Lunis

Intubed

Factions aside for the moment sending them to the deeps of space did not work last time we must defeat them be for they find the Gate of 7 and energize the blight and advance them in to the next level

Both the intumed and the Gate keeper
    None of your consurn young one Druklar destroyed it and hid it in the 4 corners of the world

Gate keeper
    Yes he destroyed it but he knew it that would not be enough so he Deconstructed it never to be seen again

Sigh you are not going to let this go you see the gate of 7 leads to the blight Relms this is how they destroyed the hatchery of Drualk
    You are satisfied with her answer and drot the subject and ask the Question
    How may I help ?

Obtusely the council was not enough to return the Prison to Space we must unite as one and use are talents to amplify are skills the Lunis as you know is a warrior Strong and wise and at times when they Feel Strong enough about something they are war hungry

The Healian faction is a Crafter born and Pure they also have there own talents in battle it was a Healian who Defeated Cerberus with Draklu he was enraged but his breath did not grow hot with anger but cold with Vengeance and Froze the Foal beast and imprisoned it.

How did the Lunis get its weapon that’s a tail for your leader of the Lunis Faction to tell he was there he did it .

Ask him right know we need to educate all Dragons Both Lunis and Healian if we are to defeat the warlords of the elements
    Take this shard to him

Receive one Order to educate
    This spell shard is both energized and cold to the Touch as if both Faction leaders blessed it.
    Bulk 1
    Attuned

Lunis leader

So it is them … you wish to know how we became the wielders of energy it is a impressive tail (Dg) returned to Skaldahar with what is now the Healian leader and summand me I was both horned and scared yes scared but I overcame this Fear when we came to diamonds it was a very pleasant place pail fly’s called wisps where Fun to pounce the ground stared to shake and my wings Quivered with anticipation the dragon lord helped me become a adult there not knowing what we would Face. The warlord that controlled the earth was not human or beast it was neither. The closes thing now a day is golem, and this golem could summon any earthen element. There we engaged them time after time we where getting overwhelmed by enemy’s but the warlord was not being harmed. The words of Drukleu where “Leave the smaller targets if we take out the Ringleader the Rest will Lose all power and we can take care of them after� we focus are assaults and Hord Drawn abilities on the Ring leader and he began to summon more powerful Fows but we keep Fighting when he was almost defeated he summand what know is known as Umarry the Golem king. We had no choice to split off are attacks but in one last strike I tried to Fry the creacher but I was energized with the smell of Victory my wings started to team with energy all of a sudden my Breath of Fire was no longer Flame but Pure Radiant energy. The Thunder after my attack hit knocked the Creacher and Stun Umarry and we Defeated Umarry together knowing that these Golems could not stay hear we took the leaders of each type and placed them all along istaria. Out of the way of any settlements town or inhabitance. And umarry we placed his corps on top of the Highest Mountain in the eastern Dead lands, out of the way of everything never to bother another living thing again. After all was said and done I returned to skaldahar and he looked at both me and the one how’s Breath is as cold as ice and smiled knowing that hatchlings will be properly be guarded. Of coerce we where still hatchlings at heart I still get shivers from the time she Froze my tail. I got her back you see she hates loud noises one clap of thunder and a Few well placed shadows and a little stealth she did not sleep For a Month unless when was in her cave or in the Log. There rather funny I was very amused eventually we both grew out of that. I sided with the one how is now entombed and she sided with the ones that wanted to let the humans handle there own affairs.

And that’s how the 2 Factions where made. Player name both Factions re Equals the only thing that differs is viewpoints. I regret that I have lost contact with the Healian leader. We where particularly fond of one another. We both have skills and abilities that we worked hard for them Healian are master Crafters we are Master Fighters knows not the time to let ideas of the past interfere with this purpose. Go to the Healian leader and inform her they have Returned.
    Receive shard of Truce

Healian Leader

What do you want you war mongering dragon go hunt for battle els where

Regret
    Young one the legends of the warlords of 7 is true we banished them eons ago they will not return

Regret with the Shard of shadows in your inventory and the shard of truce

You speak the truth this shard is inbund and energized with the blood of the Gatekeeper and the Lunis leader, but how. You have been throw many battles already that container is almost full you needed to see a Crafter for that piece of work go Rest the battles are just beginning. I will be in Bristugo return to me when your spirit is replenished and your Hord has recouped. We will call an assembly of all the Dragon leaders and the Council of the achents.

The Dryads have been Busy meet under the Tree of ages

What is wrong you heard the tails you know them to be true that bugs you?

Your concerned about the Trents aren’t you. He… he…. He…. that’s a Dryad mistake nothing to do with the wars of elements that is a tail for another time.

Rest and Reflect for 3 hrs
    Collect Hord (Hord Requirements should be at least 3 mil)
    Meditate

Note to the Devs

At this point you should have 4 Quest in your Quest box

Seek out the Truth of the 7 warlords
    Collect the shards of lightning 4/5

Assemble the Claw of the Dragon Lord

Locate and Find the Tree of ages and attend the meeting of the Dragon Council

Dragon Council

Note I do not know if this will be possible Val but this is how I imaged it

Council the Faction leaders and the intumed bickering on how to Handel this new enemy
    In the same chat box

Gatekeeper
    Thank you for all coming to this emergency Summons we are gathered hear in Brustugo in the open Ranges not to keep any one out of what might be happening

Entombed spirit
    What do you mean might
    We know this to be true
    Cerberus , thor , Get the other names of the warlords
    Have returned and will pick up right where they left off

Healian leader
    They have not done so yet so that means they are waiting for something we must gather them and re imprison them

Lunis leader
    With all do Respect that did not work the last time they returned 500 years later

Gate keeper
    More like an eon but the point is they Have Returned

The Bipeds speak up

Proof where is the Proof

Lunis
    Take a good look at the council you dispatched they have marks and scars not to menshion this shard of the once cell the warlord of Thor was imprisoned in

Gate keeper
    Order ,Order,
    We must not bicker amongst are self’s

Appointed leader of the Bipeds
    Why dint you Just Repel the thing back in to space

Dragons
    There was not enough time it was already in low orbit

Ped leader
    Excuses

Lunis leader
    Where you there to fight them in First encounter with these Forces

Ped leader
    Er no I was not

Gate keeper
    Then how do you know that it was an excuse
    Let’s get back on what’s at hand shall we

Faction leaders
    Agreed.

Peds
    Agreed
    How are we going to be able to aid you Dragons in banishing these warlords from the planet never to seen again?

Devs at this time a blighted type storm should be in effect over the Tree and about 20 meters in each Direction

Gate keeper
    No

Council
    We sense it to

Lunis leader
    Every one have there scales on

Healian Leader
    Typical

Thor the war lord of thunder has spond
    300 meters of the Great tree you can feel his presence and his ora of Destruction

The parshely filled orb is Pulsing like it is trying to be freed

Dragons (all )
    What ever you do chilled do not open that orb it is how you can you can defeat thor
    New Quest
    Defeat Thor and Gain Breath of lightning Blast

Breath of lightning Blast
    Will Replace Breath of Lightning
    Effect

Range 20
    Stuns any mob in the Range
    Derect Damage 1500
    Dot 400-500
    Frequency 5sec
    Hord cost 2500
    Chance of hitting 30 %
    Recycle time 30 min

Thor minions
    Blight damage and will Die when thor is Defeated
    There attacks should be Debuting abilities
    There levels and power should not be able to seriously hurt the player that is what Thor is for

Thor
    health 500000
    type elemental
    warlord

attacks
    thunderstorm 8
    dot 400
    Stunning blow 1500 max
    Stuns for 45 sec can not be dispelled
    Somen elements thunder
    Critical strike 1000 -1900
    Theft of life heals him

When has Dead you will reseave shard of lightning 5 of 5
    And the scale of thunder
    and thors hammer
    return to the Meeting

Every one
    Well you have return it appears that Thor was defeated that is his weapon you carry
    Healian Leader
    Let me see that Chilled
    You hand the hammer over to the Dragon wondering what she is going to do and she strikes your scale giving it the mark of thor then she reconstructs the hammer and orb in to Crystal a and hands the Crystal to you

Reseave one crystal of lightning bolt

Speak to the Gate keeper it is complete thank you chilled you give her the scale and the Bolt of thors lightening and she is Returned to Normal and the Gash that she Reserved in Combat is Healed how ever she will have a scar just as you now have on your scale

The Crystal that you now possess will allow you to learn more about this new Found power it can only be equipped on your back throw this scale to return to the way you where before this ordeal started simply talk to you Faction leader and take off the Energized Scale of thunder you will loose the ability of lightning blast

You have now completed the Right of Thunder / energy and this is the school to level to 100 and start the Remaining six

The attacks in this school have yet to be Designed / thought of pls aid me in any way maybe you might look at Flaffy the Defiler attacks who knows I know this story Jumped around a lot so if you think that there needs to be changes in the story line or something needs to be added pls Feel Free to tell me and I will se what I can do I am still not a good Righter
    Last edited by lightning claw; November 20th, 2007 at 08:50 PM.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: New Dragon Class Loar / NEW AROPII

post and tweak as you like aney questions other than flaming over spelling errors feal free to ask its a 23 page word doc i was bound to miss a few errors
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Rather than Lore specifically, this would make better for a quest, and would fit better in suggestions so the developers can see it.

-Menkure

i am SO not reading all of that....but i read some of it..and i like the idea. you have my support.

Innocently bumps to the top In hopes the devs see it and maybe even a post from them

Gives the quest Free to the devs if they want it have the rest if they want to see it

Happen to come across the moved post when checking game lore.

Havent read everything, but what I read was quite interesting.
    Eventhough I would not like to trade a non-hoard using Breath of Lightning with a 2500 hoard using blast which is on a 30 minute timer.
    Both on the same timer yes, replace? no.

Other then that I like it, we need more of these type of long lasting and complicated quests.

Not just for dragons, but I think Bipeds would love some as well.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Lol you are the master of thread necro bumpage!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Lol you are the master of thread necro bumpage!
    No I am not... It is a nice suggestion.
    Had I been around during the time of the posting I would have responded back then.

Btw that flying disk post was kinda a mistake. Hadnt noticed the date of last posting.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information