Thread: Pouches

Lightbulb Pouches

I would like to be able to name Pouches eg. gems,forms,tools, ect so it would be easier to find items in your vault.

If not possible for players to name pouches maybe named ones could drop from mobs, would make them more collectable.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Red face Re: Pouches

Just found that you can already do this.

If you right click on pouch and select "customize" you can rename the pouch.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Default Re: Pouches

Yep, makes life alot easier having a vault full of bags to seperate stuf into!
    On a slightly related note, I really wish there was away to avoid having stuff in bags/vault/storage/ect be rearanged after every login. It's a real pain trying to find a particular item in a bag when it keeps getting rearanged, especialy my crystals I got em aranged by lvl and when that bag jumbles itself up its a real pain to have to check each crystal and rearange em again.

Tcei, in 99% of cases an item will stay exactly where you put it when taking it from inventory into the vault, provided no other item has "first dibs" on that spot. So, pull everything out, then put them back in exactly where you want them, one by one. The same goes for items in bank pouches. I have only ever seen a handful of crystals (yes, only crystals, funny isn't it?) that won't stay where they were put. If you put more than one item in, or put them in an already occupied spot, so they "auto-arrange" at the top, there's no telling how they'll end up.

To show that it's possible, here's a screen of how my vault looks when I load it up:
    http://horizons.yawelcom.net/screens/vault.jpg
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

I find that also those that still tend to move with the way tramsan does it, will always stay (at least for me) if I first move them into the vault, inventory, or the pouch they are supposed to be; and then move them (one by one) again in the same vault, inv or pouch I put them: they will always stay at that second spot I placed them.

You can even get things in your guildhouse where you want them (a lot more of a pain though...). Put a pouch in your inventory; open it; now pull the things that are jumbles in your guildhouse one by one to the place in that pouch in your inventory, where you want them to land, in the end, in guildhouse (or in a pouch in guildhouse). When you have them all in the right spot (you need to do this in one move; if you place them somewhere else inbetween then thát will be their end-spot) close everything: guildhouse, pouches, inventory, the lot. Now open some other windows (aa silo for instance: doesn't matter, anything that is not related; some pointer obviously needs to be taken off what you are doing, and this is a way to do that).
    Now open inventory, pouch in which you arranged the things to move back to guildhouse, the guildhouse, and if applicable the pouch in guildhouse you want to fill.
    Now, when you move the things from that pre-arranged pouch in inventory to either guildhouse or pouch-in-guildhouse, you will see the items pop to the same place you had them pre-arranged.

(Tip: if you have for instance different piles of potions at the place you want them in your guildhouse: then try to always keep one last potion in there on that spot: all you add will always go to that spot then, saving you the elaborate way described just now to get them back to exactly where you want them...)

For some reason or another I have always used different lvl scalepacks then using pouch's not sure if its a weight reason ,. or i perfer to think scalepacks looks like baskets.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

we never used to be able to make dyed backpack pouches, only use dropped ones.. has this changed?

if it HASN'T changed, it would be so nice to be able to MAKE dyed backpack pouches...

(haven't had a tailor high enough since Unity shut so can't check)..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

There was an attempt made to have player-dyed pouches at the very start of the concept, however the application of a dye technique somehow made the pouches unable to contain anything else. Since techs are essentially inventory items, the dye tech somehow messed it all up. The task was deemed non-trivial and given up for the moment, and that is why we now have pre-dyed pouches as loot.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information