Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with the signs?

Talking Re: What is wrong with the signs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hrough View Post
    All my signs have always looked like that
    LMAO!!

Same here and I started playing back in 2004. The signs always showed characters and never real words. I relied on the tooltip to show me where it was pointing to.

Wow.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Default Re: What is wrong with the signs?

Quote Originally Posted by Fridlekh View Post
    I said that'd be enough to get you started (in writing your own command definitions) not that it would work without doing anything. :P
    Uh it's the first time I try to make a command def. I added this in the command_player.def file :

{ string name = "purgeall"
    string abbrev = "purge"
    string usage = "[no parameters]"
    string description = "purge all assets"
    int numParmams = 0
    }
    In game I got this when using /purgeall : Error -- command "purgerall" is unimplemented!

Did I do something wrong ? Or is the command unavailable ?

I said purgeall was a macro... macros just execute other commands. otherwise, looks about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridlekh View Post
    I said purgeall was a macro... macros just execute other commands. otherwise, looks about right.
    kk, got mine written and working... now let ask this: What SHOULD these purges be doing? Seems a silly question, cept for one thing... everytime I use one, I get the message about what it's clearing, something may happen on the screen, and I CTD. About 90% of the time I've tried to test any /purge command I crash right to desktop, the other 10% takes up to 2 minutes before the crash (heh).
    Vermithraxx Draconis, Spirit Shard 12/29/03, 1st Helian Adult 03/17/04 [Retired]
    Vermithraxis Draconis, Chaos Shard 06/28/07, Lunus Adult 07/18/07, 100/100/100 09/03/07
    Biped: HLR 100/SPRD 45/CNJ 44/MIN 100/TNK 100/ARM 100/SPL 100/WPN 90/JWL 100/OUT 69/BLK 58/GTH 76/ENC 53...

Quote Originally Posted by Vermithraxx View Post
    kk, got mine written and working... now let ask this: What SHOULD these purges be doing? Seems a silly question, cept for one thing... everytime I use one, I get the message about what it's clearing, something may happen on the screen, and I CTD. About 90% of the time I've tried to test any /purge command I crash right to desktop, the other 10% takes up to 2 minutes before the crash (heh).
    I had too many hardware issues to keep working on this... Please let me know if you find a solution to that problem.

Hi ,, I did some short research. Here are my findings.

-- Graphics detail low = default writings
    -- Graphics detail 1/4 up = Readable writings

Oh , and to get the graphic update, ya gata move out of range, then return..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SkSlyr; January 29th, 2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: grahic update

Thread Information