Thread: House of the Living Dead

Default House of the Living Dead

Christmas. *twitch* For me it is the most stressful time of year so I'm thankful to be living in a more laid back house this year, without my christmasaholic mother.

But there is something other than that that has transformed the three residents of the home into the walking dead, or something like it. Projects with deadlines. Big ones. And short deadlines.

Final homework projects.

Brains.

Brains.

Default Re: House of the Living Dead

*pats RunDragoon* I wish I could help you but I'm thinking you came to the wrong forum if you're looking for brains. :P Of course I mean the rant forums and not the entirety of the Istaria forums. Heh, ranters arn't exactly known for the wonderous thoughts at the times of reading and writing in said forums.

Oh, but I can sympathize with the Christmas loving mother...my boyfriends mother is like that too.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

hey! Did I just get insulted as a ranter!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

THEEZ R MAI BRAINZ N U CANT HEAVE THAM!!

The variety of zombie you have in your house is pretty easy to deal with. Darkened rooms with minimal lighting and soft, quiet music will keep them away. Actually, they will still come for you, but they'll fall asleep as soon as they step in. You can replace all caffinated products with decaffinated ones (but in the same container) to further reduce their presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    You can replace all caffinated products with decaffinated ones (but in the same container) to further reduce their presence.
    Whoever gave us that package of decaf christmas blend from starbucks must have known all along. *peers* Mabey they are the hidden necromancer of the situation... *Devious plotting ensues*

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    hey! Did I just get insulted as a ranter!
    Hehe. Never said ranters have no brains just said that they tend to leave em behind at times WHILE ranting. There are exceptions of course and you Frith-Rae are a fine one. Although with the board you moderate I am surprised you arn't a zombie yourself at times...
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

zombie solution:

Barricades high, powered guns, rations.

Not always legal, but always works

I'm sure by the end of this week the zombies will vanish. Until then I have successfully barricaded myself safely in my room inside the depths of a school-paper fort, fortified with pillows.

The only thing to worry me after the entire zombie crisis is the following seasonal crisis, which is like zombie doom, but worse.

I think I'll be hiding for a while.

Thread Information