Thread: Defenders Blade?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Defenders Blade?

Abit of help please, I'm working through the Defenders blade quest from Ssoren in Sslanis and i've hit a brick wall.

I've been asked to get 5 Water golem Ichors, but ive tried getting them from greater water golems and lesser water golems and nothing.
    Killed over 20 of each and no drops.

Am i in the right area? i assume since its a Ssoren quest the stuff will be around Lesser Ardroth?

Once again, Water golem Ichor's - Where from?

Cheers, A flapping Dryad

Default Re: Defenders Blade?

I put in a ticket last night on this. It looks like the water elementals are only spawning as level 16,17, and 19s. The ichor only drops from level 20s. If the spawns can't be fixed quickly the ichors can be added to the other elementals as a work-around. My apologies for the mistake, and I'll post an update when I have one.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Same thing with the Bronze Boulder Golem Hearts.. only seem to be dropping off of Ignot, the named one.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus View Post
    Same thing with the Bronze Boulder Golem Hearts.. only seem to be dropping off of Ignot, the named one.
    They are dropping of every lvl 20 bronze boulder golem, (I know at Chaos that is)

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcellus View Post
    They only drop off of level 20s and Ignot, that's correct. The bar is set a little higher in this quest, but I think players in the intended level range will find the reward worth it.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I posted under Quests section before I saw the post here.
    As a note, I don't think I have ever seen a level 20 Greater Water Golem spawn.

Yeah, I was having a really bad string of spawns.. not a single 20 in about 30-40 golems.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Now that you mention it... when I was killing levle 20 sand beetles for my Dragon quest I didn't see any level 20 water elementals. Huh. It didn't really occur to me at the time though, probably because it didn't affect me.

Thread Information