Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Transport

imported_Firebrand

Default Re: Dragon Transport

Erf...[:P]
    I think it's more a misunderstanding on "received" than a misreading...[:$]
    OK, it's more logical this way... however, Khutit would be very lazy to ride another Dragon instead using its own wings...[;)]

(note to myself: pratice my english harder[N][^o)])

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    When they add in dragon transport they should add in special animations for a dragon carrying a gnome.

Just the gnome's lower legs and feet should show sticking out of the dragon's mouth while the dragon chews with a look of pleasure on its face (the gnome feet should kick back and forth frantically).[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

LoL, but i think that is called giving the gnome a ride to the dragons belly.

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    Erf...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    however, Khutit would be very lazy to ride another Dragon instead using its own wings...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    Not neccisarily, maybe they are hunting somewhere and its more convienient for teh katootie to ride the other dragon instead of following, they would both arive at the same time instead of one having to wait for the other, or maybe the katootie Dragon doesnt have wings with a good fly speed, and the other has great.

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    Erf...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    I think it's more a misunderstanding on "received" than a misreading...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-10.gif[/img]
    OK, it's more logical this way... however, Khutit would be very lazy to ride another Dragon instead using its own wings...[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

(note to myself: pratice my english harder[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-40.gif[/img])
    I would love to be able to give a ride to my mate or vice versa as a khutit.
    Vesuvius Veix
    100/100 Dragon of Order with 26+ Million Hoard
    Officer of the Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    "Why am I cynical you ask? Because I have been given little to make me feel otherwise."

imported_Firebrand

Well, why not... but I don't think as an adult Dragon I would ride another Dragon because I can do it myself... for my honor...[:P]

Anyway, I think it would be also a good thing that an Ancient could carry more people than an simple Adult. What do you think about it?

i like the idea for the dragons friends to be able to ride and hatchlings as well. i like the idea that if some one rides on the dragon and they plan on going some where i agree with it.

but then agian some dragons dont like to be riden we should have a choice in who rides and who dosn't that why its fair to the dragon who gets asked and if the dragon agrees to it they can ride for the reson they want.

i also think dragons should have the option of pulling off the bibed if the bibed gets rude or dosnt get off when the dragonsays to.

over all i like the idea even though i am lunus its for friends, and hatchlings who are still to young to fly.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

:o
    I definitly think there should be player mounting on dragons... and airial combat to boot... Seeing as mobs can attack the air (ones with range), then we should be able to fight back from the air (with range of course), and have the abilitiy to have another player on our back for both fighting and transportation...
    ~=Seikojin=~
    Horizons suggestions
    Dragon ideas
    Ill say it over and over until it is addressed...
    Take your suggestions here . Submit a help request and choose feedback from the list. They cannot ignore their inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by venom-dragon7799
    i like the idea for the dragons friends to be able to ride and hatchlings as well. i like the idea that if some one rides on the dragon and they plan on going some where i agree with it.

but then agian some dragons dont like to be riden we should have a choice in who rides and who dosn't that why its fair to the dragon who gets asked and if the dragon agrees to it they can ride for the reson they want.

i also think dragons should have the option of pulling off the bibed if the bibed gets rude or dosnt get off when the dragonsays to.

over all i like the idea even though i am lunus its for friends, and hatchlings who are still to young to fly.
    I have no problems with bipeds riding on hatchlings. My question though is why would you want to? (other than the novelty of it). Due to our lack of available speed buffs, a biped can run on the ground vastly faster than a hatchling. Should the devs really spend limiting dev time making something that no one would ever use except maybe once.

Adult and ancient dragons on the otherhand should definitely be rideable.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

i think adults anda ncients should be albe to carry bipeds, instead with a tinkered saddel or so (hopefully the saddel cloud be dyed), and handeld linke a back scale. so if the dragon wears the "scale saddle" it would be visible. Also the dragon should get a window with accept like a goup invite so that a dragon can chosse if someone wants ride on it. And a dragon should decide when the biped should get off [6]

also the biped should can cast from the air, would be quite nice. [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

i would like to be able to carry, or be carried (by a helian then :)) a lot!
    but carrying hatchies, dunno, you fly down the spiral and get a fairly easy kaa the shade

Lffayen

Quote Originally Posted by Takora_Drakan
    And a dragon should decide when the biped should get off [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-14.gif[/img]
    Probably be best if the dragon had to land first... Though it'd berather funny to dump people in the middle of the ocean, I don't think they'd be too happy...

hehe would be quite fun to dump bipeds in the western deadlands spiral too kaa [H]

but landing first would be good and fair i think [:P]

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

i ment the hatchys ride on the adults sorry i forgot to specifly [:$]
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

It's a possible griefing pit.

Bipeds that want forced dragon rides in exchange of something.
    Dragons that disconnect on the sea to let the biped die... (then they relog with loading screen disabled so they can recall without drowning when they come on)...
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

To prevent griefing a dragon should not be able to eject a biped rider while over or in water. The dragon has to land on dry ground first in order to eject a rider.

If the dragon logged out over water or while in midair, the biped rider should autorecall back to bind point.

Fireclaw Longtail - Chaos Shard - Ancient Lunus Dragon
    100 Dragon Adventurer / 100 Dragoncrafter / 28 million hoard

It is mostly the choice of the biped if he dares to fly on my back...
    And if he dares he risks a long drop down to the ground... [A]
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Lffayen

Quote Originally Posted by Fireclaw
    If the dragon logged out over water or while in midair, the biped rider should autorecall back to bind point.
    Thinking about it, we wouldn't even have to log out to get them to drown... Just be able to stay underwater longer :).

mmmh, or go into hover mode in the water, should leave enough dragon above water to keep breathing.
    A biped on our back would be fully submerged in this situation.
    Get the map pack here - Get the REAL ancient models here!
    Get White Teeth and Claws for your Dragon here!

100/100 Ancient Dragon, member of the first group of 8 to ascend to ancient on Unity.
    This sig was designed for Firefox (stupid IE still can't handle png )
    www.AncientOrder.org

I wonder what would happen if the game client of a dragon crashes while carrying the biped over water :)
    Dragon Lairs: Istaria's ghetto

Lffayen

No wonder we rarely get these ideas "off the ground..." we always find ways to shoot them in the rump and beat the proverbial dead horse until we get badhamburger... mmm, reminds me of White Castle... great... now i want White Castle...

Thread Information