Thread: Creation Question

Default Creation Question

Not to sure if this is the place to post this but here i go.. i have decided to make a alternate character and am looking at making a Warrior / Cleric / Paladin type class. now i was thinking on making a SSlik class for this combo and was wondering if anyone would think i should go wiht differant race...I sitting in character creaton as i post this so info be good. or i will stick wiht my original pick

Default Re: Creation Question

If you like Ssliks, go for it. It doesn't really matter what race you pick. In HZ everybody can do everything

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Cept Dragons. Dragon can only be well....dragons. But that's okay. I like my dragon.

Otherwise Sigi is corrent. Pick your race based on what you personally like and don't mind staring at the back of. Personally I think a Sslik would make an excellent Warrior/Cleric/Paladin but that could be because I'm rather partial to the little buggers.

Edit: This has nothing to do with the post but I see you live in BC. Yay for the best place on Earth. *lives near Vancouver*
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Ssliks are great.

I'm partial to sslik, ...but dwarves, half giants, elves and gnomes all are very good for melee combat...dryads dazzle is useful to but in a less offenseive fashion...much like dwarven toughness. sslik regen is hard ot beat though
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Well i decided to go with...saris Race i liked the ability it had a better sprint ability..that caught my eye.. and am decided to go with Warrior / Cleric / Druid combo and maybe down the road some mage spells for some nuking abilities. shrug i will decide when that time comes..

As far as living in BC i grew up in vancouver BC. lived in New Westminster mos tmy life now i live 8 hours out of vencouver up close to valemont or Prince george area... righ tnow..

Thread Information