Thread: Blight Delta 129

Default Blight Delta 129

Any estimate on when this is going to be patched to live?
    Danna Firesoul
    Magic Knight, Order of the Crimson Flame
    Mad Tinker of the Company of the Morning

Default Re: Blight Delta 129

There's a bug with it that we're trying to fix first, and then we'll have to take a delta to Blight to ensure the bug was throughly zapped. So, unfortunately, no estimate yet.

Can you address the question over Large Present cost?

1 large present = 3 "goodies" = 70 ornaments
    3 small presents = 3 "goodies" = 60 ornaments

so 1 large present = -10 ornaments

Thank you.

Do not quote me on this. But I think I remember that from the last time the presents were around we were told that only the large presents were dropping the shoulder buddies. I might have to do a search, if it would find what I am looking for, to see if I can find it.

Ah thanks Deth,

Any confirmation on why large presents versus the small/mediums would be great.

Do not quote me on this. But I think I remember that from the last time the presents were around we were told that only the large presents were dropping the shoulder buddies. I might have to do a search, if it would find what I am looking for, to see if I can find it.

I found the old thread but does not say if the large presents only have the shoulder budies or not. Just that the red ones have the 2 cow ones, one of which is Shoulder Moothesula.

Thanks Deth, again

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Sindala got a Red Gummie maggot (shoulder pet) from my first medium Orange prezzie.

Handed in 100's of orni's since at all levels and not got another shoulder buddy.

They seem to be a random drop but VERY rare. ^^

Grats Sindala and thanks for letting me know that items aren't unique to the large presents. It appears that the gnomes have gotten a refresher course in econ and that the prices will be adjusted (I bet they got calculators now).

hehe... Actually, no calculators. Just the person "training" them is married to a mathematician who pointed out that I goofed in math. When this went to Blight originally, I remembered that costs on Blight are reduced, and adjusted what I thought was right for what they'd be on live. Don't ask what I did mathematically in my head, but suffice it to say that he balances the checkbook in our house for a reason.

I do apologize to anyone who purchased the overpriced medium or large ornaments, and promise I'll consult his math mind in the future.

Costs aren't reduced, it's rather the opposite. Your "coin" is worth double.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Thread Information