Thread: Quests...Where are there more of them...

Default Quests...Where are there more of them...

Not really quest oriented but i was wondering i am at level 17 as a cleric and am out of quests that i have dont in kion did all the winter event christmas on.. finished wedding etc all don in NT and Kion is ther any other places anyone can sugest me going to to pick up more quests. to do..

Default Re: Quests...Where are there more of them...

Go to Sslanis and talk to the (bad memory ) he's standing at the left of the entrance of the main building.
    In Dalimond you can do the Gregpry quests.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Dunno if you've already done them, but there is a new serie of quests from Marcus the Pawnbroker in Kion

You have Jolan's quests in the east of Lesser Aradoth on Spider Island. Those are nice.
    Ranger Ishalin and his assistant also give a few ones. The Mason near Lady Kendra's Saris Manor in Kion will give you a little quest to get easy money.
    In the Cedar Treants area, a treant NPC gives a quest too. I think it's called Fellion Mor or something like that, but it's not very easy to find.
    After level 20, you will have the Kion Militia quest to do. Commander Jaleo at the militia bulding also gives a quest (Urden the Traitor).

The town marshall of Sslanis gives plenty of quests. A guard in Sslanis also give the old but funny shoulder parrot quest.

If you are an Outfitter/Tailor and have 250 Tailoring, you can take the Sslik Fashion Wear at any Fashion Designer.

Don't forget your Cleric quest (lvl 10) at your trainer in a racial town. You also will have another one at lvl 20.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thread Information