Thread: May be a bit hasty

Unhappy May be a bit hasty

........................................... but i might take a extended leave cause of the roomers, good luck to throws hachlings embarking on there Rops i Regret not being abel to help . if i found i have been to hasty i will be back.

Nuf said
    Last edited by lightning claw; December 23rd, 2007 at 05:46 AM.

Default Re: May be a bit hasty

roomers? rumors? *looks around confused*

You know... You could just wait to hear how things work out instead of freaking out over something that hasn't happened yet...if it happens at all. I've heard so many rumors concerning the game and only a minority of them have turned out to be in the least bit valid.

Also, is "OMG, something bad is going to happen, I'm leaving now while I can!" really the message you want to be sending people?

Drama llama, yay...
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Not about the game players spreading roomers about me .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

*shrugs* I've had rumors spread about me. So have other people. I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary about you.

Neither have I. I've heard plenty of rumours of other people but none of you. Then again I don't exactly pay attention much either.
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Well even if you think some players are spreading rumours about you and 'cos of that you're planning to take a leave, you've been hasty. Hasty in unknowingly giving them delight.
    I did not hear rumours on you. As far as I know, you've always been a good dude...errr Dragon. Teehee. You're certainly not on my blacklist!
    ========================
    | ()""'() ~~Have A Good Day!~~
    | ( 'o' ) ****Hehehehe****
    =(,)=(,)==================

Nor have I heard any, and if I did I don't pay to much attention to them. If they can't talk to you directly then more then likely nothing to even worry about.

Thread Information