Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: the queen's proclaimations

Default Re: the queen's proclaimations

I was so excited I forgot to take screen shots until the very end, lol. Here is the one I got, though. I am one of the blue hatchies in the center, (Cerridwin_order).
    Attached Images Attached Images

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

the crown is pleased and happy to proclaim that our endearing brother and consort, Snake Eyes, has returned to our beloved realm!
    thru trial and tribulation, he has been allowed to reenter our well loved realm and has already been seen in business about the land!
    our heart is overflowing with joy to know that our steadfast sibling will once again roam blight!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

for our beloved dragon subjects

we crave a boon from any dragon on blight who may have the following spare beginner spell forms:
    barrage blast breeze countercheck primal
    gust
    ignore mysticism
    promote vitality
    quickening breeze (needed for a dim pocket quest)
    rejuvenating breeze
    tempest
    unrelenting winds

if you can spare these forms, please contact mourningwood or place on the cheese palace connie.
    if you know the critters that drop these particular forms, please alert the crown or the royal orphan!

thanx so much in advance!

these can be found on the dragon crafter trainers velv

d'oh, of course they can!!

thanx, ry, for being, as always, the crown's very wellspring of knowledge and the font of patience with my stoopid questions!

all hail ry and all blighties, who put up with a queen who, no matter how uber she may be, becomes more noobish with each passing day.

long live the real queen of blight and may the bestest shard ever enjoy her presence for the millions of years!

There's a real queen?

I thought that was you?!?!?
    Last edited by Veruliyam; January 17th, 2009 at 11:21 PM.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

nay i am just the big mouth distraction, to keep the real rulerz of blight safely hidden from those who would bug them!!

Velv,
    there is no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers and reactions
    Hmm, real queen? guess I need to look a bit closer at who's playing
    Remember I am just the nosy english builder lol

THE QUEEN DECLARES JOYOUS NEWS!!!!!

the wisps have returned to wisp island! the royal orphan had occasion to obtain tainted essence and was told that the nosy english builder (and secret true ruler of blight) had discovered the wisps' return.
    immediately he headed to the island and was overjoyed to discover it to be true (not that he doubt the great one's words in the least!)!!!

praise the gods, who have returned the easy pickings to our beloved realm!!

well, i have become a victim of our american economy!! not unexpected, as my company announced in january that they were outsourcing the call center to the phillipanes (my current fave company catchphrase - 'relocating to a low cost geography') - got laid off friday.......

those devoted followers of the queen (whoever that poor soul could be! ) will note that she is in no way heartbroken at this turn of events.....

no sympathy please, i hated that job and am glad i no longer have to go there!

Exactly the same happened to me, one year ago.
    Same situation, nearly the same job (customer service).
    Since then, I celebrated every single day.
    Things and life have not become harder- vice versa!
    Never felt that good like I do now.

Wish you the same experience, Vel
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

May being no longer tethered by the ear bring you great peace and happiness!

I know it did to me.

grats on your freedom, good luck in the new search!

A good example of how every cloud has a silver lining. (although of course, your lining is regal )

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

our royal ward has informed us that a gathering of hatchies practiced their flying skills today. apparently mourningwood was among the group of younglings who leapt off the peak of the granitefall mountain and glided into the center of chiconis several times.
    we have been told that images were taken of this "very cute bunch" and it is our hope that those images will be posted here or presented to us for posting.
    our royal ward declared the 'glide-a-paloosa' great fun and a great time to be had by all taking part!!

Aine gently nudges the hatchie Cerridwin forward. "Just say what I taught you, dear, ours is a gracious queen. You will be fine. Don’t forget to bow!"

Cerridwin steps forward timidly, keeping a respectable distance, and promptly forgets all that Aine told her to say.

“I have some pictures…if it pleases Your Majesty…that is, you did ask, and…well, my UI shows on the last two, but I had to see the “ready, set. Go�, and…umm…here!�

Suddenly remembering her curtsy, Cerri dips, sways, regains her large feet and rushes to hide behind Aine, spilling the photos at the Queen’s feet, where, at least, Her Majesty can clearly see them.

Aine sighs.

Blah i never thought i seen the day where hachlings could fly and i did not want to now there rights will be much much to easy

I must file a protest with the council of ancients !

Its bad enough the Naka teach our young the sinister trick of whereing armor that is much much to advanced for them, by forcing them in to crafting to achieve higher armor. Then they live a very lackadaisical life ! They do not know the art of war . The feel of true danger. Indeed new limitations on the armor our young can where must be in acted Immediately. Before the Naka take over us ! How can we keep our race Proud and Prosperous if we loose our taste for battle . Ancestors i beg you Heed my words, we must not let the Naka rule us. If we continue on this path ... whats next them mounting our young ?
    Over my Battle scared body !

/RP Off

its cute but i am still agents it
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

technically, its not 'flying' its 'falling with style' ^_~

all dragons should be able to glide at the very least, so I'm all about the gliding.

Wearing armor more advanced than one seasons does not mean that battle is lackadaisical... there's still grave dangers even with the very best armor and one's scales can still be pierced, so, no need for limitations on that either.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    its cute but i am still agents it
    So you against hatchlings being able to practice to fly? What exactly does that take away from an adult? I think it will make them want to be an Adult more at the mere taste of flight.

Besides, it is sure fun when it rains hatchlings from the skies and the bipeds think that the apocalypse is comming now.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thread Information