Thread: Who was your mentor..

Hybrid View

Default Who was your mentor..

Who is your mentor when you where growing up as a dragon. and to this day.. Me because i am a going into Lunus..Yvan is my mentor.. not to mention all the other great helpful dragons that have helped me along my new dragon life...

Thank you all for the wonderful support...

Roar to the dragons..

Default Re: Who was your mentor..

Malendryn and Vesuvius =D

They helped me all through my adult Rites aswell. ^-^

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Too many to name, pretty much every dragon in First Born, and any that were regularly in Dragon Chat on Unity. However if I had to name some specific dragons, there would be
    Samdrag, the guild leader who taught me many useful things about both adventuring and crafting and first introduced me to the guild
    Athos, one of the first group to become Ancient on Unity, a guild member and helped me with most of the fights for my RoP
    Sprit, always online and usually in a private chat for me whilst we mindlessly slaughtered everything, she was way ahead of me in levels and about to do her ARoP as Unity died.

But as I say, every dragon on Unity helped me at some point I think, so my thanks to them all, yes, even those blasted Helians Oh and *tosses a kenaf ball to the saris Rico* as well as the saris whose name I forget but I went hunting with when I was only about level 7; she taught me how to fight properly in Horizons (and how to collect DPs!) then left not long after.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

So far I'd have to say just about every Dragon on Chaos has answered some question or other for me. So, while I might not have a specific mentor, the entire Dragon community has taught me a great deal and I'm very appreciative of that.

hmm...I'd have to say Valiturus, Deth, Saphire, Silithus, Drae, were my main mentors growing up, but like some of you have already said, just about every dragon (on Order) has been a mentor to me at some point.

I had the very best mentor, a lunus dragoness can have
    (including all the hard work and rigid education^^)
    The one and only
    Takora Dracan

and much help and advice from our guild

I had several mentors not only because I have two dragons but also many in the guild had a hand in the growth of my dragon, Dracanaa. I would say the biggest two mentors I had during this time was Razon_life and Valtur, of the Ancients, both of whom had a big paw in my and my mate's rite of passage.

For Katarae those mentors were Saphire, Katarae's RP Auntie. SiLang, a very good friend and Dranslin, the launcher of hatchies from his tail.

Isharae of The Ancients - Pet Saris Druid to Dracanaa
    Katarae - Lost dragoness of Order

Bronwen would have to say..

Dranslin, her brother that watched over her from the day she fell from the sky.

Dematari, the Queen of Blight and endless fun.

Asteral, Eater of Hatchlings and our favorite Guild Mascot.

Kobati, our beloved Big Red who is to my knowledge still in chained in Aster's dungeon, her eternel pet.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

I would have to say.. Saphire, Silithus' little sister. (Long story) Bronwen, snow colored dragon whom hatchling Silithus always adored, Tyroth for all the fun times, and everyone else in Order. Like I always say to those I help, "Return the favor by helping a hatchling someday."
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Silithus Zerr View Post
    I would have to say.. Saphire, Silithus' little sister. (Long story) Bronwen, snow colored dragon whom hatchling Silithus always adored, Tyroth for all the fun times, and everyone else in Order. Like I always say to those I help, "Return the favor by helping a hatchling someday."
    Silithus, you were always her favorite hatchling.
    'The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, ..., the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars' - Kerouac

Originally just about all of Kier Chet k'Eilerten on Order. When I restarted on Chaos it was mostly Faux and Damascusss who've helped Khaleph and Ancaladar grow up, and Nisse as we were getting restarted. Plus the rest of the bipeds in Mithril Council.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Id have to say I've had many as well

Image, Xanthia, Shartan, Dakoren, Chib, Flatspin, Dievara, and Skywise

my earliest that first helped me when Agua was just little were
    Kaeja, Aideen and Trica (the last 2 were from unity and i did my RoP with them on Agua)

Great game, great community.

Me. I was such an awesome mentor... I loved me.
    Casius, first lvl 100 Dragon.

Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Socializer 46.67% Killer 33.33%

My mentor was Mt. Dew. Yay! Sugar Rush!

Reviving an old thread, but, ...

I did not actually have the luxury of having a mentor. I was one of the first on the servers to achieve many of the goals. I did have many friends along the path, though!

*helps to thread rez*

I achieved most of my stuff alone or allong with someone of the same level, but if I'd have to name 2 that I'd see as mentors, it would be Nia and Chib, especially Chib in my later days

My mentor was a great big green ancient named Daj who I met back on unity. And boy, when I think back to when I was still new to this game, I wonder how I had managed to make friends at all because I was probably one of the most annoying person around with my nonstop questions that would spring up every few minutes. Luckily Daj was a very....veeeery talkative fellow that I don't think he ever really mind. I would often find myself staying up through ENTIRE nights listening to him talk about every single topic having to do with Istaria.....and still only scratching the surface of his extensive knowledge. He was a walking, talking manuel.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I had so many mentors. Too many to name, not to mention their all virtually dead and dont play anymore Great thanks to everyone though baha i was such an annoying hatchie.....

Epion has been thought by many but the one guild that thought me about my self and real life was The Ancients Lead by Valtur and his adviser's Dracanna, Kessendrian, Nartili, No-one balfer, Scalie , Kailad and Faith .

I still remember a bet that Valtur made me when The ancients went after valcor once back when i was just lv 13.

Valtur : Who wants to hunt valcor with me ?

a bunch of others signed up for the fight .

Then i asked the following
    Valtur : gives hachie eyes : whats a valcor

Valtur Epic mob
    Epion : Can I come
    Valtur : I never turn away any guildie from a guild hunt but i will not assist you in getting hear
    Epion : Ok

so being a directionally challenged hachie i set off knowing i would get a death point or 2

Valtur You coming epi
    Im trying to climb this bloody hill ( or something like that )

Valtur chuckles tell you what you make it up hear by your self and ill have Imp fetch you 25 k in hoard .

about 15 minutes later 4 lag walls and a narrow escape i made it to valcor

Tasks like that thought me if i wanted something i had to go out and get it my self , He made me what i call a great dragon ... although he still has issues on getting me to craft XD
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Silverblaze and Racktor along with brother Aethil

Thread Information