Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who was your mentor..

Default Re: Who was your mentor..

Dorrin and Shymmer! Two of the best.
    Be the Dragon!

Silverblaze and Racktor along with brother Aethil

Skywise and PherudaPenDragn they helped me alot getting into this great world of Istaria

*decides to contribute too, because..why not?*

In the early stages:
    Volteer, Vandishoar, Morinare, Aoiki.
    Volt and Vandi being once-eternal friends until they left :P And Mori being the most knowledgable dragon in istaria...until i met others anyway, Aoiki also a wonderful help, founder of order's rop channel, one of those who helped me on my very first rite too! And generally taught me about the rite's requirements and helped me through it all. As well as Vandi and Volt as a circle who tried to help each other.
    A bit later on:
    Aleron, Arya, Draa, Alisto
    Draa was the one who gave me my gear, Arya and Ale being like the best people in existance to me <3 And of course Alice. You were so cute back then And also a better gamer than me. Lower level when we met and i still gleaned knowledge from you. *shakesfists*
    Even later on & Bigbutthood
    Alisto, Arya, Aleron & Machaeon and Tondergaet.
    Arya and Ale...the reason why i am the big butt i am \o/
    Macha and Tond being guildies, and despite me being the one that taught them, theres that saying about when teaching someone both the student and the teacher learns?
    And Alice of course~ Ye who i learnt how to fight from! Well, how to fight being, how to set up a tank and which abilties to use commonly and how to fight bosses and how to get good damge from everything. So yep. Pretty much I can thank the small butt for being the mighty warrior i am \o/ (and a PV scale...<3)

Blog Entries

Branon escavar is my current mentor
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Arzel - Mystif, Carinde and Joanna. And although teto is not exactly a mentor he deserves an honourable mention.. and scramjet too.

Aurakvoar - He don't have no mentor... ok not true it would have to be.. erm.. well miira "TRIED" to mentor him.. i think she gave up though

Humm, my mentors through my time in Istaria? Well, here we go!(So many people helped me, but true mentors were with me, for like, ever.)

Machaeon, Azath, Sollux, and Tondargaet~

Maltavorn,
    He was the one who taught me the basics and included me on some great hunts, when this world was young.
    Saphire,
    She taught me crafting.
    Host of many, many, many more who flew on new wings all over Istaria.

Blog Entries

Now my mentor is basically my mate cracle ashes
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information