-First off, get the laughing and pointing out of your systems, 'k? I didn't take Healer until AFTER I did all of the Arcane classes, except Chaos Warrior. So get the giggling over with, will ya'll?

I'm so beyond frustrated here... I want to try and avoid trophy hunting, so I was hoping that I'm missing something....

I'm currently a Rating 133, lvl 51 Healer but I don't know how to continue short of trophy hunting. My 1-hand Crush skill is only 428 so I can't melee anything, and this is my first serious foray into a non-Arcane class so I have very few spells/abilities to use. I could fit ALL of my attack abilities/spells on a single hotkey bar, and they'd only take up about 5 of the 10 keys.

Emerald Golems barely budge my life bar but Travertine Golems are too powerful, as my Life skill is still not that high so my heals only heal about 200 life. I'd spend the entire fight healing, healing, and healing some more. I can kill Sapling Thornwood Treants, but it takes about 5 minutes.

I see very few groups anymore, so that hasn't been much of an option either.

Is there a lvl 100 - 120 creature out there I'm not thinking about that I could hunt? Or am I simply crap-outta-luck without a group, or the sslllooww trophy hunting?

*Sighs* Appreciate any comments/advice.