Thread: Ah...Hello.

Default Ah...Hello.

Pardon my shyness. I'm new around here, and am testing my waters. Might be making it a long stay if the next few days of my trial period make it worthwhile. Though I suspect I'll be hanging around for at least a month or two later to get myself going.

I'm a small hatchling on Order, stumbling around and trying to get used to things. So if I snap at you, it's probably just frustration at getting trampled by spiders again or somesuch... gah!

Default Re: Ah...Hello.

Welcome to Istaria.

The first 20 levels or so of hatchling really are the most difficult. Be sure to keep up with your quests, first from New Trismus, and then from Kion, so that you get your scales and abilities. And don't hesitate to ask for help getting spells made if need be. You'll be flying in no time.

welcome !

The live of a hatchling is a tuff one, but its really worth the effort

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Welcome to Istaria and the Order Shard.

Might I suggest looking into MarketPlace, Dragon, and New Player channels for your assistance. Someone will have an answer to your questions in at least one of those.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I'll keep them in mind, because I'll certainly need a bit of help getting around at first - as much as I hate to admit it. Heh~.

To borrow a phrase from one of Order's own, welcome future sky warrior. Please feel free to join the Strata Recruiting chat channel. You can make some friends and we can help answer your questions.

Sonea

Greetings Hrough welcome to Istaria and welcome to order , may you soon grace the skies of our lovely realm.

Greetings and welcome to Horizons!

I too am relatively-new to the game, but speaking first-hand the community is fantastic and very helpful (and they like Siamese cats too... errr maybe kinda like... er.... hmmm...).

Siamese (I can see in the dark and YOU can't.... meow)
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
    To borrow a phrase from one of Order's own, welcome future sky warrior. Please feel free to join the Strata Recruiting chat channel. You can make some friends and we can help answer your questions.

Sonea
    Indeed so, and welcome and thrice so, sky warrior to be. There are winds that call thy name and bright new dawns to delight thine eye. May thy time among us bring, in the words of one most dear to Order, joy to each day...

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Welcome to Istaria! May your stay be long and enjoyable. If you need any help translating the good drake's words, let me know; I speak Sephiranoth moderatly well and can usually translate to Common.

(Your pardon, elder and most wise drake, but the jest was most shiny and made a jingling noise. I had to pounce thereon, for such is my nature...)
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Welcome to Istaria! May your stay be long and enjoyable. If you need any help translating the good drake's words, let me know; I speak Sephiranoth moderatly well and can usually translate to Common.

(Your pardon, elder and most wise drake, but the jest was most shiny and made a jingling noise. I had to pounce thereon, for such is my nature...)
    Hmmm... a devotion to matters both shiny and jingly.. and thus it may be one might see draku or dwarf-kin nature. And to pounce? Well and then... it may be kitling kind... or mayhap a striking scale cousin of the Sslik... but let the secrets of thine ancestry be thine, elder, for it is thy presence and thy present that bring weal and delight to land and woken alike... .

AND I BE NONE OF WISE. Nor Ael-Theyr either... though old, mayhap.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save the Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

I suppose I'll have to keep an eye open for you folk. Ah, but I'm known to randomly take naps that last days, so while I am grateful for your welcomes, I apologize for responding so late.

I'm sure I will be able to fly in almost no time at all... well, if I discount the constant naps. Hm. *snort*

Thread Information