Thread: A Preemptive good bye (in game anyway)

Default A Preemptive good bye (in game anyway)

I've had a record bad habit of forgetting to warn friends when my account is about to expire and thus vanish on them for untold amounts of time: so I'm doing this a month in advance so no one can say I didn't warn them.

I'm going to have to leave HZ in-game wise for a time at the end of Feb. My renewal was a Christmas gift and could only go for so long; it was supposed to have expired this month actually but we kinda didn't keep a close eye on it. ^^; So I get another month.

I'll still be hanging around the forums after Feb 23rd though, so don't think you're actually getting rid of me.

Just trying to counter my long-running record of forgetting to mention these little details (even though technically I already did....go figure.). If it had canceled this month as intended, I know there woulda been a few wondering when, exactly, I fell off the planet again..since I forgot to say anything. ^^;

Default Re: A Preemptive good bye (in game anyway)

Well I for one hope you make it back again.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Here's hoping your return is quick and uneventful. :-)
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thank you both, though a return within the next year or so is looking pretty unlikely. ^^; I'll try though. I'll still be bothering everyone on the boards here and there.

Good luck! Try to come back for plot reclaim whenever it happens!
    "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good dipped in chocolate!" - Can't remember who

Hehe, well I've seen to my lair at least, Kephren, so I'm not fearing reclaim like I was before. Who knows- if enough lairs get freed up, maybe I'll be the crimson gypsy again on coming home. ^.^

Still, looks like I'm off the game a bit sooner than I intended; reality's been intervening a bit often so guess the early notice wasn't really quite so early. I'll still be wandering around the forums from time to time though.

Bye Kyri. I hope you can make it back soon!

I'll still be around here at least, Kala. I just won't be sneaking in and out of dragon chat when you aren't looking. ^.~ I'm much easier to keep track of here.

But I hope I can come back soon; I'm going to miss lairshaping...and I suppose one of these centuries hitting ancient probably wouldn't be a bad idea. For the lore if nothing else.

Pff. Just remember that you don't need to grow up all the way...at least not yet!

Hehe- first I have to make myself endure the adventure quests. ^.^ Easier said than done when there's lairs to be built.

Thread Information