Thread: Having Log In Problems

Default Having Log In Problems

Was just hoping for any advice , before i bother developers with a ticket.

My situation is yesterday i crashed, relogged on only to find my hot key settings gone, chat settings , all windows i had on screen gone , basically everything back to original start up position, plus i was a fair distance further along path then where i crashed. After getting a settup good enough to play with and fine tune as i go everything was fine till i crashed again, both time were connectivity crashes. Since then about 12 hours time ive been unable to log on , keep getting network not responding error. Im not very computer savvy so was wondering if theres something i need to do or can try before i waste developers time with something that might be minor and on my end.

Thank you in advance if anyone has a solution.

Default Re: Having Log In Problems

OK , now i got one once sort of skipped past all load in screens and just appeared standing on ice isle where i crashed, everything is moving at rapid speed , and nothing is responding, im naked. can read guild chat and type, but no one seems to be getting it. Not getting as far as you have joined the following chat rooms , i can move at rapid speed but im not registering it semms no monsters will attack me, armour is appearing in equipment window but not on toon. Cant recall either

This last sounds like you aren't logged in completely. The previous ones sound like your settings didn't save because you crashed out, not logged out. But really, submitting a ticket would be best because the CSR people can give you some ideas on how to test and see where the connection problems are coming from.

Ok ive sent in a ticket about an hour ago, and this isnt meant to sound impatient, was just wondering what response time is like, ive spend 6 hours trying to get game to run, just want to know how soon i should be checking in to see if answered, only ticket i ever filed was to EI , so ive got no idea on time frame from of an actual functioning caring company.

Have you tried recalling from the log-in page? Maybe that will reset you?

Thank you Deth for advice, gave it a try and not landing on ice naked anymore but getting transport error again. Guess ill just wait and see if i get a ticket answer soon, anyone know if unistalling game and reistalling it would fix this or would it just be same still.

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    Thank you Deth for advice, gave it a try and not landing on ice naked anymore but getting transport error again. Guess ill just wait and see if i get a ticket answer soon, anyone know if unistalling game and reistalling it would fix this or would it just be same still.
    What's the error ID ?

says network not responding

OK , ive been monkeying arround all day and can now get on sorta. Everyone sees me as right , but on my screen im naked , and have no movement control, all movements in high speed and random. Am i right in assuming , and i mean guessing, i very dumb at this stuff. am i missing a file somehow, do i need to uninstall game and reinstallit?

Have you tried checking the "Full Scan" option just to make sure you do have all the files?

I'm not great at this sort of thing either, but that might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Have you tried checking the "Full Scan" option just to make sure you do have all the files?

I'm not great at this sort of thing either, but that might help.
    That, and delete any file in Ressources_override folder, to make sure it's not a mod that haven't been properly installed. Hope that helps :/

Well ive tried what all i can think off, got on line a couple off times, but character unplayable always something wrong with him. Most times though still getting transport error 14 . Like i say im not very computer knowledgable , im not sure what your talking about Zexoin, so i havent tried that yet though. lol

Sounds like a connection problem. Like your internet access is cutting out intermittently. That could be a bad cable coming to your modem or from the modem to the pc, could be your internet provider, could just be a random internet problem outside of your provider, and could even be something else using up all your bandwidth such as a bit-torrent or other file sharing application, or even malware/virus that is using your pc to do its dirty work.

You might try installing an adware detection and removal program like Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org and update it and let it do a full scan for problems.

Nothing showing up on any scans, anf i think my internet is fine others in household are playing WOW and Vanguard problem free. Just unistalled and reinstalled game , problems still the similar, got on and only saw sky moving by, no me or world, had whole interface and could work it, but though my chat appeared in windows and i could see guild chat, no obne else could read me and i couldnt sent tells.

So think im out of options till i can find someone who can translate what Reyem sent me into idiot so i may try it. lol

Wow only been three days, i feel like a heroin junkie, i so need to awake in Istaria.

Back on line ty Vi and Reyem.

Alright, so for those of us who are curious like a cat.... What was it? What did the trick?

Thread Information