Thread: newly back to istaria

Wink newly back to istaria

so i lost my old old account and had to do a trial one that i will renew after the 14 days are up, i used to play a lot back when we were fighting the goat people and there was not even a quarter of the content there is now but im really liking it. right now i got my warrior up to 10 and my blacksmith up to 9, can we do it by credit card still cause that is the only way i am going to be able to do it ( with a green dot visa card). but anyways i will be looking for a guild to join soon and would not mind hearing some options as to what is out there my ingame name is caltono fidelis. you all prolly seen me ingame asking a million questions to help refresh my memory, but anyways see you all soon.

Default Re: newly back to istaria

If you can remember any of your old info, Old email address, Credit card number, maybe even old charters or the char name you created the account under, you can submit a ticket with the new support site and they should be able to help you find your log in info.

Edit: Ph and welcome back.

If you joined the Order shard, please feel free to stop by the Strata Recruiting channel. We would be delighted to get to know you and allow you to get to know us.

Sonea

i joined the chaos shard, simply for the fact that i dont rem too much how to roleplay as per say and i read some of the posts under the roleplay shard and i would rather not get all into that right now simply because i dont want to be restricted on how i talk if i forget my characters type or whatever.

and as for the whole thing with giving them all that old information i already did and they could not help me cause i actually think my character got deleted, but that is allright cause i am having fun starting all over from the beggining. but yeah im a chaos junkie now and im sure many of you seen me in game so say hi or ssomething.

Thread Information