Thread: New confectioner resources

Default New confectioner resources

Been tracking down as many of the new resources as I can ready for when they can be used. So far I've found: Blueberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Apples, Pears, Apricots, White Grapes, Quinoa, Onions, Corn, Tomatoes, Peas and Lettuce and I've got a rough idea where Fennel pops up. Only things I haven't found so far are Stoneroot (rare spawn so not really expecting it to just leap out in front of me) and Garlic.

I've been all over the Dalimond area where the Garlic is supposed to be and can't find it anywhere. After 6+ hours of searching over several nights I'm officially giving up. Has anyone found it? Please let me know as I'm wearing out my nice boots traipsing around the countryside - and light green cargo gear really shows the mud

Thanks to Kala for the assist with finding some of the Scorpion Island resources, the directions you gave really helped.

Default Re: New confectioner resources

I have not been able to find the garlic either, nor the stoneroot. I'm guessing the stoneroot must be in a tier IV area since the fennel was in tier V, quinoa tier III and everything else tiers I & II. Is there any chance they might have moved the garlic from where it was on Blight?

The garlic is very small so is easy to miss. It is on a small ledge behind the building containing the archer trainers.

Aaargh, looked just about everywhere else in and out of town, lol. Thanks Ryin, should have guessed you'd have found it, really should have just emailed you

Hope you and the kitties are doing good

Quote Originally Posted by Charys Stormchild View Post
    Been tracking down as many of the new resources as I can ready for when they can be used. So far I've found: Blueberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Apples, Pears, Apricots, White Grapes, Quinoa, Onions, Corn, Tomatoes, Peas and Lettuce and I've got a rough idea where Fennel pops up. Only things I haven't found so far are Stoneroot (rare spawn so not really expecting it to just leap out in front of me) and Garlic.
    I've found blackberries but not raspberries. There is also juniper berries. And you found the dates, right? I'll have to go look up the cords for the blackberries and juniper for you. Could you tell me where the raspberries are?

Cords for the blackberries are 14813/15785 south of Mala on Genevia. Cords for juniper are 18120/15783 northeast of Bridgehold on Scorpion Island. There's a nice little blueberry patch near by it too.

Oooh, didn't know about blackberries and juniper berries, thanks for that.

I'll check the co-ords for the raspberries when I'm in-game and post then here for you. Haven't actually seen the fennel myself but my guildie spotted it by the marble golems, so need to exercise caution getting that. As for the dates, yes, I have found them...same guildie spotted those too and he's not even interested in confectioner, lol.

I'm sure there's others I've found that I haven't listed, but just can't remember right now.

I had found the blackberries, but at 18367/14806, east and slightly north of South Point on Scorpion Island. The raspberries are near there at 18517/14920. Both on the coast.

So fennel is in with the marble golems too? I've also seen in scattered throughout the mithril golem pits. Thanks for the cords on the raspberries.

aaawwwww How cute. The harvested raspberries icon looks like a little bouquet of roses.

You can give your sweetheart a bunch of raspberries for Valentine's Day

I already tried customising the name to read "Roses for my love" But it didn't work. Darn.

Thread Information