Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Test Transfers for Unity

Default Re: Test Transfers for Unity

I'm realy happy that all is going well

I will have to choose how many characters, from the previous limit? Or is there a current subscription option to have all?

Thank you in advance

There are two kinds of subs nowadays, Luna. The basic, which is a slimmed down "semi-trial" sub, and the gifted which is the full monty. The basic has a char limit of 3, while the gifted has a limit of 7. You'll most probably be able to import characters up to the limit of your subscription.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Are the tests still on-going? Many hurdles still to overcome; or 'almost there' now? It's very quiet (for us players that are 'out of the know' at least)... some words would be welcome.

Patience is a virtue...

But i like to see my father again! *whinning*

Finiaroth
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

I think only people that know all about that virtue are still around even...
    But showing more patience, and more, and yet more, does need some feedback at regular intervals to not get tóó hard even for the hardened :P

I wonder if the issues (if any) with the transfers is to do with resources players had in plots or lairs not working right in the transfers? If that's the case I say let it go players! Resources can be gathered again and plots rebuilt! All transfers need is their cash and vault items. The rest is a new start on a new server I say, and not worth making the wait even longer to fix.

We are not talking "resources". We are talking all kinds of items - from your extra armor sets to those rare, no longer obtainable souvenires from bygone events that you kept in your house, because your vault couldn't hold it.

Ohh they are working on it that we get the stuff back that where in our lairs/houses??? That would be really cool!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Thanks for posting Tramsan

The last time I spoke to my testing contact, we were discussing just these plot contents. This was some time ago, and since then it's been quiet... The busy kind of quiet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    The last time I spoke to my testing contact, we were discussing just these plot contents. This was some time ago, and since then it's been quiet... The busy kind of quiet, though.
    That would be so awesome, I didn't even expect to get novians from my lair but maybe we get now novians and also our contents of the plots! That would be so great!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    We are not talking "resources". We are talking all kinds of items - from your extra armor sets to those rare, no longer obtainable souvenires from bygone events that you kept in your house, because your vault couldn't hold it.
    Ignore my impatience. It's my dragon trying to break out!

Well if the devs can actully clear all the dust and cobwebs away from my dragon, which in itself will be a monumental task I think, then I will probarbly give it a spin, since I miss my dwaggy, and would be great to join up with some of the old crew from unity(no tail biting), and of course the US people that you met on the forum

Still in touch with a lot of the old "red dragons of wrath(ers)" and based on some of our discussions in the guild forum think I would not be the only one to come back, though not decided on a server yet, but I'm sure I can make that descision for the others, that is what Lunus's does best...
    Uroloki Chaos (Unity)(ice)

Quote Originally Posted by Uro View Post
    Still in touch with a lot of the old "red dragons of wrath(ers)" and based on some of our discussions in the guild forum think I would not be the only one to come back, though not decided on a server yet, but I'm sure I can make that descision for the others, that is what Lunus's does best...
    Bite, THEN think...

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium View Post
    Bite, THEN think...
    When you're done with all that biting, isn't it time to start the thinking part now?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Wink Re: Test Transfers for Unity

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    When you're done with all that biting, isn't it time to start the thinking part now?
    Don´t think there is a dragon trainer for that yet, but we can always hope.

I don't think Shul will EVER be done biting...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    I don't think Shul will EVER be done biting...
    Oh really? Perhaps he'll end up in the microwave!

Rakku

the transfer should start at the end of the month. yay

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    the transfer should start at the end of the month. yay
    Yeah saw that! Great stuff!

Rakku

Thread Information