Thread: Possible Novian return bug

Default Possible Novian return bug

I deconned today, about 4 christmas trees, pumpkins, and a few other fall festival decorations and did not recieve one novian for them, have done in the past. I am in need of deconning a building in the near future, I would honestly hate to lose any novians from that. Can this please be checked into? This is on Order shard.

Thank you kindly

Default Re: Possible Novian return bug

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches
    I deconned today, about 4 christmas trees, pumpkins, and a few other fall festival decorations and did not recieve one novian for them, have done in the past. I am in need of deconning a building in the near future, I would honestly hate to lose any novians from that. Can this please be checked into? This is on Order shard.

Thank you kindly
    I didn't think anyone ever got Novians from deconning the Christmas trees and such. I never did.

I did though. Small amounts, but reguardless, did get them.

Are you sure? Decorations don't use construction resources, and construction resources are the only ones with Novians attached to them. Maybe I'll try this next time I log in, but I don't think I'd get back Novian Slate Bricks if I deconned a Grave.

What gopher said.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

i wonder then if getting novians in the past for festival items was a bug...which has been fixed : )
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

Well, it's a fact that Novian resource items exist in the database.
    I have 3 Novian Oak Boards. I received them from thee orange presents.

Thread Information