Thread: Question

Default Question

I wasn't sure where to put this, in rants or in here, so here is my question:

For two long years, on the ORDER shard, we have had a small amount of folks playing. Now, you might ask, whats the problem? The two year old + stale event down by old oaks, is really past getting old. There is NOT one person nor one group that ever goes down there to attack these mobs. Why even have it? And anyway, since its such an old event, replace it? Or consider it?

Default Re: Question

the only reason to keep it is because by killing the tier VI undead for tropies, you get tokens from scout burrell with which to buy master crafting forms... or do you mean just get rid of the daknor/fafnir hide quests but keep the mobs?

No, am talking about the mobs down from old oaks. The ones that are high level and guarding silk plants. Cant think of the name of the mobs though, sorry.

Ya, come to think of it, *sighs* where you can get the tokens for the forms. Dern, oh well, I just stay away from that area til the spawn elsewhere from the silk, The event is old though, very old.

oh in the silk area are the anchor mobs, not the outpost quest ones. those were removed at one point but seem to keep coming back, i don't know why, and it makes no sense to have such high level nasties guarding a tier IV resource

Ya, at server maint, they respawn in various locations. This time, happened to be smack in the middle of the silk spawn. Had to run, as fast as I could, with disk in tow, to not end up eating dirt.

*sniffles* all I wanted to do was get silk for C`Gan.

Yeah, I've run into them from time to time. I never know when they'll be there or not. It would be nice to not have to ever worry about them anymore. Especially since that's about the only decent place to get silk that isn't permanently guarded.

Some times though, if you are really sneaky, you can cut through the blighted tree area and get the nodes that are on the edge of the mob spawn.

Thread Information