Thread: Nice looking plots?

Default Nice looking plots?

Spurred from the Thread in General, I would like to go see some of the more interesting plots and lairs on order. Trouble is, not everone reads the forums so can anyone reccomend some plots to fly over and oggle at or lairs to go see that have an interesting layout?

Default Re: Nice looking plots?

There is a lair in brandon's shelf right on the water I want, but its owned, finished, and expensive. *sniff*

So I have one in lerena that is kind of hidden, up the road from the beach, and has a nice tree out front. Have not been able to find anything else as nice after a long night of lair hunting when I originally got it, and really liked it although it is a narrow and deep type lair...

The lair on the beach in lerena would have been mine if not for the level 70something sand scarabs at the door.

Its been a while since I've flown over there but I seem to recall Parisna has a few nice plots, there's also a couple in Genivia that are interesting. Maecurx's lair has a very interesting layout, it actualy inspired me to do something similar in mine. Let me say it took a lot of work to get it to work right. Cant wait for the far off day that I finaly get that part finished! The lair above Dalk (forget who owns it.) is also very nice. Deth also has a pretty nice lair in Drakul, just fly strait up the water fall.

Tobrez on Shep Mountian has a nice one, out in Heather are few and Mia's Edge if i recall correctly
    Roguar the Zerker
    Drinker of Ale
    Order, Scoin
    why can i not sell hoard to a PB?

Pryde has a really nice plot in Cliffside on Shepherd's Mountain.

Try Carmo.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton

and Azure Twilight's plot above the dragon lair in Mithril's Anvil.
    Last edited by Unicorn's Lady; February 20th, 2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: added more info
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thread Information