Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you and Farewell

Default Thank you and Farewell

To all those on order, that I hold near and dear, thank you for a wonderful time in this beautiful world. Time has become my enemy and for that reason, time is now limited and I can no longer fit playing three games, so I had to let one go.

You all have been extremely wonderful friends, and I thank you for all the good times!

Fondly

Diane

Default Re: Thank you and Farewell

*nuzzles pounces Peaches* Sorry to see you go. Hope life treats you well and that you'll one day have the time to come back!

Heather you're going to be missed...
    I just hope one day you'll come back, and stay with us again.
    You're one of the most generous and kind people I've met here, I'm really sad to see you go
    Will you come at least on the boards to say hello ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Heather you're going to be missed...
    I just hope one day you'll come back, and stay with us again.
    You're one of the most generous and kind people I've met here, I'm really sad to see you go
    Will you come at least on the boards to say hello ?
    Yep, will keep reading the boards!

thats a bummer to see you go:/ i barely have time for hz at all atm>.>
    whats the other 2 ya play?

*Teto wipes a tear* Oh Heather there is no sense in trying to put into words how much I'll miss you. You have a been a friend that no more could ever be asked of, thank you for being my friend. Istaria will not be the same without you, for all the aid you've given me thank you again.

Time moves on and so will most of us eventually, thecommunity on Order has been an amazing experience , thank you for the role you played as part of what made it special for me. Best wishes for the future and health.

Stay safe my friend, your friend forever Teto.

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    thats a bummer to see you go:/ i barely have time for hz at all atm>.>
    whats the other 2 ya play?
    LOTRO and Ultima Online are what I play. Pacific Shard for UO and Silverlode for LOTRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    *Teto wipes a tear* Oh Heather there is no sense in trying to put into words how much I'll miss you. You have a been a friend that no more could ever be asked of, thank you for being my friend. Istaria will not be the same without you, for all the aid you've given me thank you again.

Time moves on and so will most of us eventually, thecommunity on Order has been an amazing experience , thank you for the role you played as part of what made it special for me. Best wishes for the future and health.

Stay safe my friend, your friend forever Teto.

Thank you so much for the very kind words Teto, you indeed, are a very special person and will always be.

*hugs*

Peaches:
    No few have asked how ye fared after the surgery. I do hope all is well. I will surely miss you... Istaria will miss you.. the community will miss you. All the best in your other worlds.

Soni

*cries as she sees her sister her go I miss you soooo much love you lots*
    Leonea
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

In front of the computer, where else would I be?

Unhappy Re: Thank you and Farewell

Well, I wish you well where ever you go and I hope your wanderings bring you back here, you will allways be welcome back with open arms.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

*Lobs a fresh trout at Heather one last time, then heads back to his lair to write about yet another chair that got away.*
    Tamaracaran Thothalomadais: Dragon, As old as the world, Twice.
    Jamana Ternfaust: Gnome of 31 flavors!
    Erzat Ember: Dryad Battlemage, Construction Bug.
    Halfust Thothalomadais: Human somthing or other.

As Teto said: Istaria will not be the same, when you`ve left.

All the best to you, Peaches.

I know we rarely speak, and that I am usually missing anyway. But you will be missed. I remember being welcomed after my long stretches of absence, by you. You're a friendly sort and an awesome person. I understand the constraints of time hehe. Take care in the other places you've no doubt have a wealth of friends, and be sure to keep touch with those here you love ^..^

Take care peaches. ^..^

I'm not from your shard but you'd been helpful and kind to me in the old mIRC channel years ago. Take care Lady Peaches. Farewell.

Take care, and whatever world you wander, may you find what you're looking for.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Unhappy Re: Thank you and Farewell

No! You cant go! *Takes the kitty and binds her to the great tree in bristugo sighs and releases*
    you will be mist never seen your toon in game course i don't play on order *cause of my spelling is not up to role playing level* but you have been a Huge assist to the game and i am sorry to see you go .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Always hard to let a guildmate go. No less so this time.

When you stepped your first frightened little paw into Order Alliance, you were so worried about us kicking you out for, well, ANYTHING. It took us the better part of a YEAR to get you to realize that you were in Obsidian Order because you belonged there. Through the good times, the bad times, and now including both sickness and health (oh, Chuck is going to smack me for those two!) you've been an ever-helpful kitty, always wanting to do more for others than what you ever have had time to. It's sort of a tough legacy for any of us to live up to.

But, it was your decision this time. It's always been the decision of Obsidian Order that you belong here with us. And should you decide that Horizons is once again somewhere you wish to call home, we'll still be here. Maybe the names will change, hopefully new faces you'll meet, but the same guild will live on.

And don't you dare lose my phone number.

Safe travels, Threadfree skies, the wind at your back, and may it always bring your sails home.

And if you think your cats are the only things that can nag you, guess again!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

A rather significant milestone in the history of Order has passed. She-who-would-carry-all-unto-the-end has left. There is now a large hole in the world, one which will not be filled.

Peaches, we probably never got along too well in a formal sense here, but I just want you to know that I did still consider and respect you as a friend and fellow shardmate. I hope some of that you did see that last time we spoke in-world.

Regardless, all good things must end someday, because there will be better things someplace else. I wish you well on your journey to them, and hope you take only the best of what you experienced here with you on it.

*an Ancient Dragon bows low to the Saris lady, offering his black wing to carry her on a ride to the winds one time before she bids her last farewell*
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

So many thoughts already have been expressed... and bits of pieces of my own in each. Only one such thought manages to retain its identity: a profound sense of loss - for friends, for Order, for Horizons as a whole.

Heather, I'll never forget the warm, wonderful, heartfelt welcome that you gave me and Djanee upon our return after being away for, what, three years?

We are very jealous of those in UO and LOTRO who get to "keep" you - and hope they truly and profoundly understand and appreciate the living treasure remaining in their midst.

Foremost I pray for your happiness, wherever you go. Of course, I also pray that one day we'll be priviledged to have your unsurpassed kindness, generosity, and just plain 'ole sweet personality with us once more. Yeah, we're entitled to be a little greedy aren't we?

Please do stay in touch!
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Peaches = Heather?

The entrance of the Lair you gave to me will be always open for you!

Thanks for the warm welcome you gave me , when I first arrived on order.
    I hope to see you back, when al those big bad saurons or whatever Lotro may hold are dead.

Best wishes!

Finiaroth
    Unitys Eisdrache Nemesis of Helian
    Orders Finiaroth Helian

Thread Information