Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta 135

Default Re: Delta 135

14. The mithril cooking knife limits cooking and prep to 1050, but it only has prep as a requirement. (I haven't checked other tiers of cooking knives.)

15. The yew mixing spoon and yew baking spatula now only need prep as a requirement and don't list cooking as a req.

16. Three lemon cookies gave me 10692 exp. Three apple cobblers gave me 12240 exp. Three each of strawberry cheesecake and cinnamon bread gave me no exp. I'm an 86th level conf on blight. This doesn't seem *quite* right, but I could be mistaken.
    Last edited by Kala; March 12th, 2008 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Number 16

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr View Post
    Something was done to the scaleForge..?
    Actually, that fix was for the scaleforges in the lairs. However, tweaking the files to fix the effect on those machines broke the effect on the ones in the crafting caves. The locators that the flame effect is attached to was named differently between the models. Should not have been, but.... Lesson learned.

On the tools, we just put preparation as the requirement because both Gatherer and Confectioner get it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    On the tools, we just put preparation as the requirement because both Gatherer and Confectioner get it.
    Ok, but I have to use the spatula and spoon to cook with and it's extraordinarily frustrating to have to fully buff myself every 5 minutes (darn surge timers). My preparation skill simply isn't high enough right now to use yew tools otherwise. This means that when I cook with the cooking skill, my skill isn't high enough to equip my cooking tools.

17. Technically a Delta 134 comment, but I'm putting it here anyway. ;p Seafood bonuses got increased in 134 (5 bonus, 2 squid), but squirrels are still at 1. Will squirrels be increased, as well? (Same applies to chili peppers, if they're in.)

Has anyone harvested Dim Essence Residue.. ?
    Skeleton past across em lookin for garnishes and yikes..

The effect reacts to the Camera ..
    Was another that seen it.. so its not me.. lol

Oh, What it is,, when ya approch the dim ess residue, a dark square hi-lights and has swirrling essance stars. dims checked in wisp isle and north of sslanis.
    Last edited by SkSlyr; March 12th, 2008 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Oh,

Quote Originally Posted by Amarië AncalÃ**mon View Post
    * CHANGE: Changes to AI parameters of Tier 6 Grunts (Ghosts, Skeletons, Zombies and Mummies over level 100). They are now more social, have a larger aggro radius and will call for help (and heals). However, the aggro radius is now hard (it will not scale with level) and the aggro generated by healing has been tweaked (reduced some).
    And this is a good thing...why?

You probably won't notice a difference in aggro, Mimir, as they were already pretty aggressive. Its just that now if you get in range they will attack.

The key part is that I lowered the rate at which heals generate aggro. So if anyone fights groups of tier 6 undead (skeletons, zombies, mummies, ghosts) please let me know if you notice any difference in the effect heals have.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kala View Post
    17. Technically a Delta 134 comment, but I'm putting it here anyway. ;p Seafood bonuses got increased in 134 (5 bonus, 2 squid), but squirrels are still at 1. Will squirrels be increased, as well? (Same applies to chili peppers, if they're in.)
    there's only one squirrel on an Arbotus. So no, no higher bonus.

Chili peppers are being fixed.

i dunno if it has yet to be implimented, but there is no option to enable the 'glide when falling' thing that was added.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    there's only one squirrel on an Arbotus. So no, no higher bonus.
    Hmm. Ok. Any plans to increase the drop rate to compensate for that?

Also: 18. Harvesting dead sheep with a harvesting knife no longer works and the game isn't telling me what tool to use. *runs off to vault to grab tool bag*
    Last edited by Kala; March 16th, 2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: 18

Yep, that got reported the other day. I fixed it. FYI, currently on blight you can use the Istarian Army Knife.

No, squirrels will remain a rare drop.

Ooh, another question, are you also going to change it so people have to sit to eat ambrosia?

And... 19. Three of the forms from the stoneroot quest don't have skill reqs for scribing. The only one that does is the stoneroot processing form.

Oh! And thank you for fixing the sheep.
    Last edited by Kala; March 16th, 2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: 19

20. Could you please add jman, expert, etc. keywords to the rare recipes?

21. The dwarf bread dipping sauce form is a side and has a lower opt skill than the dwarf bread (which is a main), but the sauce removes 75 minutes and the bread removes 70.

22. For the sage quest, while waiting for Versanto, the flavor text should read "Wait for the results of Versanto's tests."
    Last edited by Kala; March 16th, 2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: 22

Thread Information