Thread: Dwarven Fort south of Morning Light

Default Dwarven Fort south of Morning Light

Since the Aughundell Wall on Chaos is finished, the Council of Dwarves demands that the fort south of Morning Light be rebuilt and staffed with stout defenders. This will allow for new resource areas to be scouted and claimed. Perhaps they'll even be able to unflood the lower sections of the mine nearby which could reveal Rich and Motherlodes of Adamantium.

Default Re: Dwarven Fort south of Morning Light

This would create another big World Project, add to Lore/Storyline, perhaps give reason to create Quest(s), and give players a Resource spawn area similar to the Mithril Mine near Wolfs Paw but with Adamantium and Mithril.

maybe it could serve as a rallying ground from which to launch the campaign to free rachival, too

But its a perfect location for quests
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

okies, then let us free rachival and be sent from there to clean up stuff at that perfect quest location site :-)

(what, me? biased?)

Why do I keep hearing the song "Let my people go" when I read that post, awdz?

Rachival is a perfect place for quests too
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Tazoon is not

I've been begging them to do something with this area since the wraiths were removed after the merge. I've also pointed to this area as a perfect example of the "right" way to world build. The abandoned town has more "life" to it than active towns; small things like the wheelbarrows and pickaxes laying arounds, etc. Whoever the original designer of this spot was put more love and attention into it than anywhere else in the game save New Trismus.

Drev

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Tazoon is not

i so totally 100% agree!! i hate taz and only go there for vault updates (which, since i got X, means never again......)
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

While I support the addition of more t6 of anythign to make crafting easier...gems included...I also highly support a spawn of monsters to claim crafter lives. I am preparing for the onslaught of anger from the crafters, but adamantium golems and in the case of gems , gem golems should be on a vigilant guard duty.

I highly support t6 going in even without the mobs guarding it, but...I guess I just want something new to kill and a new reason to also.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Thread Information