Thread: pay but no play

Default pay but no play

I have been paying to play this game on a reucurring payment but have been unable to play since december because you have no vista support.

I am done with this game altho it is the only game i liked to play as a dragon.

Default Re: pay but no play

Not for nuthin' ... but you have looked at this thread, right?
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Be sure to come back again once there is Vista support.

Or, y'know, 'upgrade' your computer to Windows XP. *wink wink*

Vista dose not like being Deleted what so ever. Sis wasted a systems attempting to delete it

getting a BSOD in German Japanese and some other Funny Language was most amusing
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

delete by booting to a dos-based hard drive utility and zero writing the drive

Seatools for Seagate, Maxtor drives
    and I believe Western Digital's Lifeguard will allow this with most other drives.

Thread Information