Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delta 136

Default Delta 136

The following changes, fixes, and additions were applied to Blight on 03.17.2008 as a part of Delta 136:

• ADD: Chili peppers added as a bonus to vegetable plants.
    • ADD: Unblighted Sapphire and Unblighted Ruby can now be found in Istaria.
    • ADD: Integrated Blue's rainy weather mod into the game, it is now raining around South March.
    • CHANGE: Superior Resurrection and Primal Rebirth will now remove 28 hours worth of death point. However, it will scale the amount removed in a manner similar to food when used on those below its effective level.
    • CHANGE: Potatos, Tomatos, Peas, Onions, Lettuce, Green Peppers, Garlic and Carrots will all now give bonuses when gathering.
    • CHANGE: Coin values for confectioner formulas are now properly assigned.
    • CHANGE: Fillet and Julie in Dalimond now carry Beginner and Journeyman formulas only (in addition to purchased resources and processing formulas).
    • CHANGE: Estelwen in Feladan and Velma in Tazoon now carry Expert and Master formulas only (in addition to purchased resources and processing formulas).
    • CHANGE: Fall Harvest Treats have been updated to use ingredients from the new confectioner system. Some older ingredients are now obsolete such as dishes. Skill ranges have also been updated.
    • CHANGE: Eruption of Lava will now do flame damage.
    • CHANGE: Truffles are now available as a bonus resource.
    • CHANGE: Buttercaps are now available as a bonus resource.
    • FIX: Mutton can now be gathered with a harvest knife.
    • FIX: Fixed ingredient in Journeyman Advanced Sides which was incorrectly assigned to Tier 3 Baked Corn Casserole instead of Potato Salad.
    • FIX: Dragon Crystalshaping machine, Essence Channeler, Gemcutter and Stonecutter now have properly associated sounds.
    • FIX: Tinkering Workbench now has properly associated sounds.
    • FIX: Chocolate Chip Cookies in Expert Advanced Desserts was incorrectly assigned Ground Cinnamon as an ingredient, that was instead meant for Chocolate Cheesecake.
    • FIX: Fixed the skill requirement for Lemon Zest in Journeyman Advanced Desserts.
    • FIX: Marinaded Mutton is now known as Marinated Mutton.
    • FIX: Fixed the missing ingredient (Vanilla) for Chocolate Mousse in Master Basic Desserts.
    • FIX: Removed the message displayed when the Dim Crystal of Might procs.
    • FIX: The licorice garnish quest will now correctly award the licorice processing form.
    • FIX: Fixed dialog link errors in the sage & stoneroot garnish quests.
    • FIX: Pitted Dates now use the Preparing skill.
    • FIX: Tomato Basil Sauce now requires 400 preparing skill to make and will give appropriate XP.
    • FIX: Maple Syrup will now give XP for preparation.
    • FIX: Master Cooking Knife formula now has the proper coin value.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Delta 136

Also in the patcher when you launch a Blight character:
    "Players with 15 letter names will no longer have the last letter cut off in chat"

...somewhere in the ditance, from atop the highest of snowcapped mountains in Istaria, Grakkelluroruum issues a mighty roar - this time of sheer joy; the intensity of which had only been matched once before in his long life, at the completion of his Rite of Passage.

He is finally truly whole! THANK YOU!!
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

*takes a look* Very good, very good work indeed!

*prrums*
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Hatchies fly friggin awsome

• ADD: Unblighted Sapphire and Unblighted Ruby can now be found in Istaria.
    I love you! Just thought you should know! xD

I'm going to ask again to get a cooking req put back on the baking spatula and mixing spoon, please. Both of these tools use and limit the cooking skill. There are several other tools that have "either/or" skill reqs. (A good example would be the stone chisel, which allows you to use three different skills to equip it: spellcraft, stoneworking, or sculpting.)

Also, the yew bucket doesn't have preparation as a requirement.

1. Master Basic Dessert: Berry Tart...the pie crusts require clothworking.

2. Master Advanced Dessert: Maple Fudge. This needs sweet milk. Unfortunately, sweet condensed milk doesn't work and I don't see sweet milk on any of the purchased forms.

The T6 Rare Garnish Buttercap quest hands out the 4 bonus forms but doesn't give out the actual Buttercap processing form.

T5 Truffle garnish quest completed successfully.

Chilli pepper bonuses confirmed. I would take the bonus chillis out of the root type veggies though. Kind of odd digging up carrots and potatos and finding chilli peppers. On tomatos, green peppers, etc. it makes sense.

Drev
    Last edited by Drevar; March 18th, 2008 at 04:11 AM.

Legacy "Flour" made from wheat does not work with recipes that require the new "Wheat Flour".

Is it intended for the Dragon Celebration Cake to not have any effect associated or is it just for....flavor? *grin*

Drev
    Last edited by Drevar; March 18th, 2008 at 06:13 AM.

Legacy "Flour" made from wheat does not work with recipes that require the new "Wheat Flour".
    Correct. Legacy foods are just that, legacy.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    • ADD: Integrated Blue's rainy weather mod into the game, it is now raining around South March.
    Cool that you added again a player mod, how about the true ancient size mod? At least it fixes that slitting neck problem that the "new" models have

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Is it intended for the Dragon Celebration Cake to not have any effect associated or is it just for....flavor? *grin*
    Heh - it's mostly an RP/celebration item, but there should be a fairly obvious effect from eating one of the slices. If you ate a slice & nothing happened, please send me a PM with the details. If you tried to eat one and couldn't, that's a different issue. The cake has the same dietary restrictions chocolate mice do.
    Last edited by LaughingOtter; March 18th, 2008 at 02:34 PM.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    The T6 Rare Garnish Buttercap quest hands out the 4 bonus forms but doesn't give out the actual Buttercap processing form.
    I'll check on that this evening.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Heh - it's mostly an RP/celebration item, but there should be a fairly obvious effect from eating one of the slices. If you ate a slice & nothing happened, please send me a PM with the details. If you tried to eat one and couldn't, that's a different issue. The cake has the same dietary restrictions chocolate mice do.
    Must be just the form not showing the stats then. I haven't made the cake yet, just looked at the product in the formula.

Drev

3. Beginner Fall Harvest Treats: Pumpkin Pie still needs sweet milk. If I'm not seeing sweet milk on my forms someplace, could someone point it out to me please?

The Dim Essance Residue effect is still active.
    Details in the 135 thread.

The DragonForge in Dralk has its Flame again.

4. Not really a delta comment, but I don't recall seeing any additional info on this. This thread mentioned being able to add processed garnishes to created food...sort of like how dye kits work. I realize most of the posts mentioning it were back from 2006, but I was curious if this was still planned on being implemented. (I vote no, if you guys are still thinking about putting it in.)

5. On blight, I'm level 100, rating 114. I get a 28-hour DP, so I know I'm in the T6 category. So far, all the T5 foods I've eaten (I haven't eaten all of them) have reduced my DP by the full amount listed, except for Burgandy Chicken Pie. The pie says it'll reduce the DP by 95 minutes, but reduces it by 94.5 minutes. I realize it's a very minuscule thing, but I don't know if T5 is supposed to have the full benefit at T6 or not.

Dragons cannot gather Rosemary with Dragon Ingenuity.

"You have received Dragon Ingenuity III.
    You do not have the necessary ability to gather from the Rosemary Plant"

--
    Should Bipeds be able to gather rare herbs with an Istarian Army Knife?
    On my Dwarf, I was unable to gather Mint using my Istarian Army Knife. I equipped a Clay Scoop (incorrect tool) and got a message, "The Mint plant can not be gathered with your equipped tool. The proper tools are: Istarian Army Knife or Ingenuity Ability; Harvest Knife;" Then I equipped my Istarian Army Knife and got a message, "You do not have the necessary ability to gather from the Mint Plant". Harvest Knife works fine.
    Last edited by Djanee; March 20th, 2008 at 07:59 PM. Reason: additional info

Thread Information