Thread: Small animated movie about dragons

Talking Small animated movie about dragons

I was cleaning up my harddrives and found this nice movie again, about dragons.
    It is a short animation but sure fun to watch.
    Be warned download is about 52 MB.
    Oh also, if you have the option the movie format is actually 16:9, but some machines will display it wrong, squashing the image a bit. Use VLC mediaplayer or alike and change the video format to the proper one.
    http://rapidshare.com/files/10031163...hlag2.avi.html

Enjoy;
    Salis

Thumbs up Re: Small animated movie about dragons

ROFL! That was great; thanks for sharing.

Best regards,
    Sent

Default Re: Small animated movie about dragons

Loved it! had a good laugh and thought the baby dragon was adorable.

Wow! That's pretty cool. Thank you for sharing.

awesome

Glad you are all loving it .

Salis

If you don't want to download it, I also found a decent quality (not as high as the download) version at http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/67512.html
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Ahh Ritterschlag, quite a cool movie , was made by a german university

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

And, ironically enough, I believe Ritterschlag is the German word for the knighting or accolade, referring to the ceremony by which a squire became a knight.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakleif View Post
    And, ironically enough, I believe Ritterschlag is the German word for the knighting or accolade, referring to the ceremony by which a squire became a knight.
    Exactly, the titel is a bit ironic, becaue the little dragon became a "big one".

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Oh wow, that really made me laugh. How heartwarming. =)

it was so cute at the end

love the baby dragon, he's adorable
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Ahh Ritterschlag, quite a cool movie , was made by a german university
    I am thinking this is something like what my school does, either a group project which lets the students learn how to apply their skills by making a film, or something like a demo reel. Either way, it is very well done.

Ha, I love this! Gonna put in on my mp3 player so I can watch it whenever I want.

The animation is fantastic. The dragons look very realistic. The little one was really funny to watch, and I love the sounds it makes.

I like the third and fourth knights, and the whole deal at the end.

Whoever put this together really should consider doing some more... possibly some longer ones.

I got the full version from Image a while back, and yes, it means ascension to knighthood if my friend was right on the translation.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

I used a translation I found on Google, then punched that word into Thesaurus.com... I came up with Ennoblement. For some reason I think there's another word that fits better... but I really can't think of it.

Yes, ascension to knighthood may be a viable translation, but that's not exactly what's happening in this. And I'm really looking for a single word instead of a full phrase.

Heh fantastic little video
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thread Information