Thread: Chaos- Full Metal Scales

Default Chaos- Full Metal Scales

The Guild Full Metal Scales is currently active with several members from both sides of the Atlantic so we tend to have players on at every hour of the day. As a guild we invest strongly in our members, with resident Crafters and Adventurers both Dragon and Naka alike able to provide a wide range of support for new and returning players. Our guild is highly supportive and features lively, humerous and occasionally robust Guild Chat between members and soon to be regular sparring bouts between players at the Isles of Battle.

You need not bring your own armour; Our in-situe crafters can provide those of a more adventurous stint with all the equipment they require completely free of charge! Likewise, those with crafting on their minds will find themselves with plenty of assistance when they feel the need to kill something, as we have several veteran Adventurers to advise and assist. Please be aware that WE DO NOT SUPPORT POWER LEVELING! those with a quick thrill in mind need not apply.

As a reasonably small guild we have plenty of resources to spare for new members, not least of which is the newest aquisition and current pride and joy; the community of Ker'tis in Tralendar! good times lie ahead!

If you are interested or merely curious feel free to send a tell to myself or join Full Metal Scales chat channel at a time between 8 an 11 GMT for further details. There is no base level or requirements to apply- simply give us your name and see what we have to offer!

Good Luck!

Melanath Nachenthu, FMS General of the Scales
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Chaos- Full Metal Scales

Not to be mean, but you may want to not have the dragon slant on your invitation.

Calling bipeds "naka" (without) is a dragon/Lunus thing.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Not to be mean, but you may want to not have the dragon slant on your invitation.

Calling bipeds "naka" (without) is a dragon/Lunus thing.
    well their guildname DOES say somthing about scales, metal ones even hehe.
    i can not remember my human was covered in scales.. hm, or is this the side effect of the unity import?? i have not been able to check it since after work there has been maintenance

come on, he just typed wrong i'm in this guild and they help me much, and there is many bipeds in it
    BlueFire Mertandel, angel of the blue mist

Quote Originally Posted by Thangorodrim Atanatari View Post
    well their guildname DOES say somthing about scales, metal ones even hehe.
    i can not remember my human was covered in scales.. hm, or is this the side effect of the unity import?? i have not been able to check it since after work there has been maintenance
    a human CAN be covered in scales, if they are wearing the right type of armour

the guild is open to everyone though, there are no penalisations between races, its just that the founders all happened to be dragons
    Melanath- level 100 ADV/ 60 DCRA -
    Shas Mackard- Saris Berserker/Outfitter et al

For Lunus, for Dralk! Death before Dishonour!

Lissabet (who has scales, but no wings, being a Sslik *g*) recently accepted an invitation to this guild. Seems like a nice guild, though I haven't really been on so much the last week or so (since my invite) in order to get to know people better. Also, I am not terribly chatty right now, since I am still working my way through being a newbie. (I am the world's slowest leveller, but I am A-Ok with that!)

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.
    Lissabet/Rosarien/Alurinda of Chaos

My Petting Zoo

Thread Information