Thread: gifted

Default gifted

i found this by accident when i was doing the wit quest
    i was lazy and was waiting for a chance to go back to the wit so i started other quest to kill the red tusk and for my surprise the guard told me that the item was correct and gave other ridle and a new token

Default Re: gifted

I'm not understanding. What's the bug?

the npc that give a quest is like 2 minuts from new trismund town and you should to walk to him to get a new token
    and the npc that gave me the token is like 5 seconds from town

I am not sure of the new placement of the NPCs. But if it is like the old quest then no you do not go to the NPC that gave you to the quest to get the answer token but a different NPC that in the old set up was closer to town. If the NPC that gave you a token had a bunch that you choose from and did not complete the quest then no it is not a bug. You have to get the riddle from the Wit Tester go to his assistant get the answer token then go back to the Wit tester.

I had the same problem during one of my alt's RoP. When doing two quests at the same time, sometimes when you finish one, and have the item needed to complete the other one in inventory, both quests validate, even if one of the NPC is at the other end of the world.

Thread Information