Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shard wide plots of concern

Default Re: shard wide plots of concern

I would like to help too if the higher craft tiers are needed. For some reason, I find T6 and T5 fun, T4 is a nightmare to me...

Well, it's nearly auction time. From a previous post, here's the most updated list with red for confirmed for repo and blue for confirmed active; I've not checked to see what has changed since reclaims started.

· Chef's in Snowfall, above the slate field, having both masonry and scholar halls as well as vault and silos – will be up for repo.
    · Sckatha's in HartonValley south, near the portal, pad, and shrine, having both carpentry hall and vault and a public sil – will be up for repo. This is widely used for maple. – may request dev’s put in a woodworking bench at the woodcutting stand south of the forest.
    · Wolf's paw plots for the mithril and plat – middle plot owned by mystif is active; potential back up of plot on other side of mithril mines
    · Starlight's plot in Drift Point for Granite (tho I don't think that one will be reclaimed ) – reassured not a concern
    · Plots in Summit that have Expert shops and silos, for gems and steel/gold.
    · Plots with T6 pawnbroker shops (Augh, South Gate, Saritova) – Saritova t6 pb plot confirmed active; Alexzandria offered to hold the one in South Gate, and a new one being built in Acul
    · Kaisey's in Last Stand with Expert tailor hal – will be up for repo.
    · Thrag's in South Gate with Journeyman tailor hal – will be up for repo.
    · Jeweler, open silo's and consigner inbetween the T1 gems (and not far from T2 gems) in Central Valley/edge of Heart
    · not sure who owns Enk's plot out by the yew and shinies but that place is pretty much a god-send – held by A&A but believed in danger
    · Kerrl’s lair in the northwest corner of Genevia has a crystalshaper open to the public for all dragons to process viridian azulyte – Tagath has a t1 or 2 planned on his lair 0 level
    · plot right next to Bristugo – while not a critical plot in the machine/silo aspect, that vault gets a lot of use. Same for the connie/pawnie building in the plot next to it
    · Sylidra’s plot with cloth shop south of silk near aug
    · Plot in parsinia just north of the shrine complex (several jman shops)

Any with an update on the status of the listed plots or willing to bid on/hold one of the plots above, please mention it. Back up plan if structures are lost would be to find someone to design a plot nearby the resources and try to have a world projects rebuild, if there is someone willing to hold one like that.

Is this still worth trying to coordinate/pursue?

What was once Mystif's plot in Wolf's Paw is no longer active and is owned by a player from unity...there are no shops on it.

I, under one of my title holding alts, owns the Wolf's Paw plot with the Journeyman Blacksmith Shop and 4 Public Silos...

This plot is not changing hands...while small, it is my pride and joy and a small way for me to return something to the community. I have yet to see to what extent it has been resized...so there is a possibility that the plot will be redesigned.

So the question is...if size permits where another shop could be planned without deconning the Jman Blacksmith first...is there interest and possible help available to put in a Expert smithy instead? I don't have the forms for doing any of the T6 stuff except Travertine Blocks and Adamantium Sheets.

Also...

Another of my alts owns the Bristugo plot with the Guild House and T2 Consigner and Pawnbroker. It has been made slightly larger, but for now I do not plan on making changes. IF/WHEN the Dwarven Shop is allowed to be built again...only then will the plot be redesigned. Again, for the community, I will be keeping the Guild House there and putting in the Dwarven Shop.

----

On a side note...I have 2 open slots that can accomodate plots. Due to the suspected cost, I will not be bidding on Enkmar, Kaisey's, or Chef's plot. (As much as I would like to own and save all three!)

After the auctions though...if they get raided...I am more than willing to assume ownership and again make them centers for community crafting use.

Thanks,

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Sckatha's was razed, so it can be removed from the list. Harton Valley is pretty much all up for resizing, so whoever buys there, please put in a carpentry hall.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I would add a sub on my account to ensure that the plot next to the slate field near mahagra is preserved when things go up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    So the question is...if size permits where another shop could be planned without deconning the Jman Blacksmith first...is there interest and possible help available to put in a Expert smithy instead? I don't have the forms for doing any of the T6 stuff except Travertine Blocks and Adamantium Sheets.
    If I may make a suggestion, Aaelefein... if space permits, perhaps add an Expert Cauldron (just the Cauldron, not the Alch shop)?

One of the things I always thought was cool about Mystif's place was the ability to bring orbs with ya, tuck em in a silo and xmute adamantium there - instead of having to cart tons of mithril bars around. If you decide to do it, let me know when you have it planned and my wife Djanee and I will help ya get it done.
    Last edited by Steele; August 21st, 2008 at 02:18 PM.
    "There are but three loves in a Dwarf's life, young lad: battle to make one thirsty, ale to quench the thirst, and friends to bring more ale! Make no mistake about it... good friends are by far the most important." - Steele

Sadly the great plot at nuthala got also razed (beginner stone shop and public silos). There is still a jman shop in nuthala but no open silo.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    · Plots with T6 pawnbroker shops (Augh, South Gate, Saritova) – Saritova t6 pb plot confirmed active; Alexzandria offered to hold the one in South Gate, and a new one being built in Acul
    It's a fair walk as they're in the bottom of the Back Bay T6 crafting lair, but I should have two new T6 pawnbrokers up in a couple weeks. It's been slow going as I can't enter the deadlands for crystal or ruby ATM.

what about T2 and Scorpion Isle? i haven't seen any reports about that one. is there any other lair that has shops so a draggy can do lairshaping, or is my lair in Darvus the only one that has all the craft rooms being built/available in the future?

i have a stoneworking, crystalshaping, essence channeler, smelting, and gemworking room on the first, second and third floors that are under construction, all T2 rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein
    What was once Mystif's plot in Wolf's Paw is no longer active and is owned by a player from unity...there are no shops on it.
    Sorry, didn't read the forum the last few days.
    I am the owner of that mentioned middle plot at Wolf's Paw (Josephine_unity is one of my alt characters). I am open to any cooperations/suggestions about what to build. For a start I just built some silos and a guild consigner to level a bit. But I am open to any plannings including shops if it helps the community. I am sure we will find also a solution for a cauldron, Steele.

@Aaelefein: I can also help you with building a T6 shop (or we both build something). I am on my way to be able to do T6 construction work. Btw... I doubt the plot size will be changed. They will do that only on free plots I think. When I saw the free middle plot a few weeks ago, I was thinking long if I buy it. I had one of the plots at the top and then decided to move down. I had already in mind to provide some community structures. But I had no time yet to plan something properly.
    Last edited by Mysk; August 25th, 2008 at 09:16 AM.
    Mysk_unity | Mysko_earth_unity
    Paladin 100 | Helian Adult Dragon 50/100
    Tinkerer 100, Carpenter 100, Weaponsmith 94 and other classes
    ~ Horizons Order Server (Ex-Unity/Ex-Earth)~

Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    If I may make a suggestion, Aaelefein... if space permits, perhaps add an Expert Cauldron (just the Cauldron, not the Alch shop)?

One of the things I always thought was cool about Mystif's place was the ability to bring orbs with ya, tuck em in a silo and xmute adamantium there - instead of having to cart tons of mithril bars around. If you decide to do it, let me know when you have it planned and my wife Djanee and I will help ya get it done.
    Twiggie's plot in Mithril's Anvil, (the one mentioned here as a backup to the Wolf's Paw plots) has Expert Smithy, Cauldron and Pottery workshops as well as Jman Tinker, Stoneworking, Spellcraft and Confectioner workshops.
    It also has 4 public T4 silos and a T1 connie for public use. More silos can be opened to the public if anyone wants to build the unfinished silos.

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez
    what about T2 and Scorpion Isle? i haven't seen any reports about that one. is there any other lair that has shops so a draggy can do lairshaping, or is my lair in Darvus the only one that has all the craft rooms being built/available in the future?

i have a stoneworking, crystalshaping, essence channeler, smelting, and gemworking room on the first, second and third floors that are under construction, all T2 rooms.
    The only places I know that were usable for resources nearby were Ghwerig's lair and the southern built plot in Slate Hills. Both of them are up for auction. However, having your lair built at Darvus would take over for Ghwerig's easily enough, as it's nearby the mountain and the cerulean azulyte.

As for kenaf, well, still no word.

good to hear C'gan, that means i gotta build my lair.

Do we have an updated list and critical plots pinpointed that have no backup?

For example, if the Snowfall plot is lost and any reconstuction of said plot requires slate, or like Kerrl's where you need the resource to help you build the machine for that resource...-_-, we can start stockpiling those materials now when there are still machines to work with. They can be rebuilt quickly with minimal impact to the server and easier work.

Don't know about a list Shian...

I still have 3 slots available for assuming ownership of key plots. While I still want to have a plot in a high-traffic area as a 'showcase' plot...if the need arises, I'm more than willing to forgo the showcase plot in the interest of the community.

When I speak of showcase, I don't mean all expert and T6 structures...I'm talking of a plot that looks nice, but has no real function other than maybe storage in the racial housing. There will be no shops, no silos, and no guildhouses.

Anyways...as I said...3 open slots for assuming ownership of key plots for the benefit of the community.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

I don't have a specific list, but for Kerrl's crystalshaper, Tagath has a t2 ready to use in Mala.

Thread Information