Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Default Re: Countdown

Loading the client is taking FAR too long hehe. Awww but now I feel bad for those who aren't transferred yet... this is why I wanted a mass transfer! Not that it'll stop me playing...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

sure as hell wouldnt stop me neither

Poor Ivy

I'm sure you'll pop ere long too...

Another of my guild mates was transferred, Salama, so claws crossed for you all
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

grats salama

*staring ..*

Gratz to all that have been transfered.
    still waiting for Jas too awake

Happy hunting/crafting

Jas

Nice, Salama too Gz!

I'm still waiting... waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Rua you come with heph to order or chaos? just curios
    Sorry Tako i'm off to Chaos
    Ruache: Dwarf Ranger 100, Craft lvl's 1900
    Hephestus: Ancient Dragon 100/100/100

Bristugo - Chaos Shard (at last i'm out of the void!)

I...I made it out of the void! i've checked my account yesterday evening and there were my chars! thx to virtrium for the chance to come back and thx to this community forum and his memebers for all the useful information they gave me! Hope to see you all on chaos!

*with trembling hands:^^

WE ARE BACK HOME

Flameus & me arrived on order early in the morning.

Thank you VI *huggs them all* thank you so much.

We shall not be on today to celebrate, cause we`ll have some players at our house to assist them install the game, and do the transfer -mails.
    And have a RL VI (Vitrium`s Istaria^^) Party

IVY HAS ARRIVED ! *bounces back and forth in the room* thanks a lot VI - what a nice surprise after waking up in the early morning

Ar-Narluin and Malashea and all my naka-duskael are back from the void.
    See you on Order
    Ar-Narluin Arohk - Ancient Lunus Blue Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 75 / 100 Mil Hoard
    Malashea - Adult Helian Silver Dragoness - DRAG 100 - DCRA 100 - DLSH 3 / 6 Mil Hoard

I'm still somewhere in the void

However, I'm still holding on to hope that I'll get transferred today, so I can play over the weekend. Talons crossed and all that...

Antonath

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IGOT MY TAKO BACK OH MY GOD OG MY GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD MY TAKO I GOT MY TAKO BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAHNK YOU VI ALL I GOT MY TAKO BACK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

i have to go play!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Bristugo - Chaos Shard (at last i'm out of the void!)

gz to all that made it today to the NA shards
    Welcome back to Istaria!
    Trinox Samoni - Adult Lunus - From the void of Unity to Chaos
    Member of "I Protettori Dell'Antico Codice" guild

Lol Takora, I don't know .... but something tells me you are a little happy?
    Contrats to you for getting that big yellow taco back (yes yes I know it's supposed to be gold hehe, but tako's are yellow, right? :P). Unforunately I won't be seeing you I guess, since you went to Order, and I'm on Chaos... But I'm sure you can enjoy yourself without me, enjoy playing! =)
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

Ashania killed a warg with her last strike, when a beam of light hit her and memories were starting to run through her head. Istaria? Could it be?

There has to be the place, where she once left the gate to middleearth. With another strike she took out the orc, who came with the warg. " Dont mess with me on my way home!!"

Grats to all who got already transfered. Since my second account is bound to an invalid Email account now i will be only able to reactivate one of them, but that will be the most important.

Lets see. I will have to weeks to wait for a new internetconnection since we moved but i will look forward to see some old friends around, when im arriving.

Grats Takora, especially to you, my favourite Rubberduck. * hides behind a solid rock to get cover and jumping to the next, when her covers crumbles under Takoras breath "

Have you put in a ticket with all info you do have including the invalid email? People have gotten accounts they completely or no longer have email access too. You just need to be able to provide enough info, I thought, to prove the account was yours to get it transfered.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Have you put in a ticket with all info you do have including the invalid email? People have gotten accounts they completely or no longer have email access too. You just need to be able to provide enough info, I thought, to prove the account was yours to get it transfered.
    True I had chars from two different unity accounts transfered to my NA account you just have to provide them with the information needed to make it possible for them to verify that you are the rightfully owner off the account.

The mail you send have to be send from the same you use for your NA account.

It should work out realy

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ashania View Post
    Since my second account is bound to an invalid Email account now i will be only able to reactivate one of them, but that will be the most important.
    Send in an email with all the information you can put together about that account and the characters on it, including the information on the invalid email address. I can't promise anything since I'm not one of the folks working on the transfers, but it's worth a shot.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information