Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Default Re: Countdown

now if only the servers will come back up so I can check too

*eager to get Ariadne and Azgarde back*
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Yeah, It'll be awesome when all the old players manager to get thier characters/toons restored to life and made playable again..i for one can't wait to play my char again..although after 3 years away from him, you can bet i'll be stacking up Dp's before i remember where's safe to hunt and where's not
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Argh I'm so jealous of you all :P hehe. I'm sitting here refreshing for the moment Chaos comes up (Order is up... *sigh*) just in case!

I do kinda wish we'd all been transferred together, would have been nice to have a 'mass awakening' but then of course we'd all have to arrange a time to log on anyway so I know it wouldn't have worked :P

Anyway huge congrats to all those who have finally awoken and I *hope to* see you soon! Pevil is shifting in her sleep and I can tell she's gonna need a lot of stretching to work out the kinks in her wings... WA beware!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by navaer View Post
    sorry for off topic.. are you the Jas who was also member of the Legion of the Golden Dawn on ICE / Unity?
    OOC
    Hi, yes that be me...been playing on Order for a while now.
    Has been nice to see you, Eb and Tror here on the forum.

Bristugo - Chaos Shard (at last i'm out of the void!)

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    Argh I'm so jealous of you all :P hehe. I'm sitting here refreshing for the moment Chaos comes up (Order is up... *sigh*) just in case!
    Chaos came up but not with my characters... ( i hope for yours ) our request of transfers are surely in a very long queue and i think that even if they are processing a lot of them each day there's a lot of work to do...i hope to wake up on chaos soon...

*sighs and pat on pevil's shoulder*

hehe mine neither Trinox... I sent it in about a week ago so not expecting to be among the first anyway

*winghugs to all still waiting*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

mine either.. but it's nice to see many "old" names popping up

and it's a relief I would imagine to Virtrium too to see how many there are...

I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Amarië AncalÃ**mon View Post

The answer to the "temporarily increase vault size" is that there is no way we can do it, especially not just for Unity people. Were we to increase vault size, it would have to be something we made available to everyone, and would have to remain in game permanently. Were we to only do it temporarily, when we went back, players would see it as a "nerf", and that's something we do try to avoid as much as possible.

Only a very small percentage of the players actually read news and forums about the game, so the majority who saw that their vault was increased when they came over would assume it was a permanent change. There then become issues of how long to we wait to go back to the "old" size, issues of who does and who does not get the increase, how "big" to we actually make the vault, etc. etc. And all that is if it were even feasibly possible to do.. which it is not.

We're sorry, and we do understand that for a while it is going to be difficult for those coming from Unity to manage their vaults, but the answer is that we can not increase vault size temporarily.
    then what about to give all unitarians Vault Increase X with 3.000.000 bulk

and after some time you delete this (or change it to +1 Bulk related to the max normal Vault increase), so only the immigrants would get it, it could be done with too much effort i think

still no ivy

are there more people like me who didnt get tranfered yet ? Kinda scared they forgot me.
    Last edited by Ivy; April 16th, 2008 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    are there more people like me who didnt get tranfered yet ? Kinda scared they forgot me.
    i don't think they forgot us...i'm hoping it's only a problem with the amount of requests...anyway i'm waiting for the transfer too.

Ivy,

I'm still waiting also.

I'm still waiting too, my friends. I think they do not transfer us in the order they received our emails, as I would have expected. I have spoken with Unitarians that sent their request 5 days ago and got transferred yesterday, while I sent my request 11 days ago. Oh well, we'll just have to be more patient, and that is what I will be
    Fidri Ragnir of Unity, dwarf cleric, amongst the living once again
    Firnas Ragnir of Chaos, elf warrior apprentice

*patiently waiting while floating in the void*

*yawns*

*backflips*
    Last edited by Trinox Samoni; April 16th, 2008 at 09:33 AM.

i got the answer if i would have paid then i would have been transfered yesterday

so its only the matter of some days

so good luck that you are transfered next ^^

*fingers crossed that when I get home I'll be looking at new characters on Chaos*

still waiting, but without fear and with patience:-)

hehe I'm still waiting too, don't worry guys, we'll get there!

Still no tako sniff!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Vlisson, regarding vault space:

Your vault will be overstuffed with your items from Unity until you use them. Note that equipment can be tranferred from an overstuffed vault right onto your character's body, then back into the vault by swapping pieces (weapon for craft tool or cargo armor for regular armor for instance). Items taken out into your inventory will not be able to be put back into the vault until bulk is back down below your normal limit.

But because of the way vault stuffing works, you have as much space (temporarily) as you need to hold the items coming with you from Unity. You just can't put other items into your vault until its back down below the limit (unless you use the consigner to stuff the vault further.)

The one exception to this may be if your number of different stacks of items is over the vault "number of stacks" limit... that's limited by database addresses. But the bulk, which is what you've mentioned in several posts now, and any stacking items, works like I described in the first couple paragraphs.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Are transfers still been done throughout the week? or are they only getting done in bulk on maintenence days? I only paid my account yesterday after having mad emy request and knowing that chars cannot be transfered to trial account..all i can do is keep trying and seeing if my old unity toon is back yet i guess =))
    Bloodzone (Fiend)
    Firatic (Draggy)
    Both members of Crimson Dawn (chaos server)
    =)

Thread Information