Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown

Default Re: Countdown

Quote Originally Posted by Amarië AncalÃ**mon View Post
    Trust me, we're bundles of exciting all wrapped up tight in a small package.
    Speak for yourself. I'm boring. Very very boring. (Or is that bored?)

Quote Originally Posted by Fidri View Post
    Thank you for this official word on a lot of unanswered questions, Amarië. I think these were exactly the questions we needed answered, and I think the choises VI has made make sence.

*bounces around excited*

This is such great news, *starts bouncing too

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Speak for yourself. I'm boring. Very very boring. (Or is that bored?)
    "We are excited to be boring while being bored but exciting!"

But really: Thanks Amarië for the latest info. Clears things up

That's real great and I can't await to run around again with that silly gnome

Thanks!
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thank you for the news Amarië, that clears important things up!

well i can`t say im entirely happy about specifics, but i am at least adequately satisfied with at least getting plot value, is probably the best compromise
    Anril Firestorm 83 Dragon/100 Dragon Craft/37 Lairshaping Anrill FireBlade Human "Jack of All Trades" (in Training)

As an alternative to the plot tokens, we will include the coin value of any owned plots as part of the transfer. This value is based on the starting price of the plot, not the asking / last sale price. This "Home Equity Reimbursement" will give players who have lost their home a starting point with which to purchase a new one, but not provide them with an extreme advantage over current Order and Chaos players.

So when the starting price of my lair was 500s , and i buyed it via auction for 37g, i will get only the 500s? Only to make it sure that I understood it...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    So when the starting price of my lair was 500s , and i buyed it via auction for 37g, i will get only the 500s? Only to make it sure that I understood it...
    please don't take this the wrong way, tak, but
    JEEZ!! you paid 37g for a 500sp lair? does it have resource nodes on it or something?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Well, it *was* an auction, and she didn't really have much else to spend her money on, did she?

http://horizons.yawelcom.net/misc/summed.html

Takora: Yes, you'll only get the 500s.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    37g that must have been one sought after lair
    Anril Firestorm 83 Dragon/100 Dragon Craft/37 Lairshaping Anrill FireBlade Human "Jack of All Trades" (in Training)

It was the one straight up from the arrival pad in Drakul, so yeah, pretty desirable.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

but still!! i am so horrible at math that i am not even gonna attempt to figure out what that ratio is!
    hard to image that peeps who can afford those kinda prices will have any problems getting any plot they want when the time comes, token or no!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Had that kind of money in this case.

With the new word out i would like to be the 2nd one to welcome the unity players to chaos or order. (With the dev team being the first ) Now the ages are in for it we now are a United Front !

Welcome to your new home.

and spirit i remember that u said to me that you would make a your hachie a lunus DON'T forget !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

37g ? wow, just wow..

And here i was thinking 1g was too much for my lair
    Mephiblo the mischievous Lunus

Good to know I'll get my 518s back, guess when I get Pev back she's gonna spend a good portion of her waking up farming money ready for the auctions! Otherwise she won't stand a chance lol. Still, should be a little easier now with both T6 mats AND flying cargo disks.. she'll be in heaven hehe.

Still no actual date for the transfer though I see.
    Last edited by pevil2000; April 12th, 2008 at 07:21 AM.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

We've ironed out all the little details, and people are sending in transfer requests at a rapid rate. Players on Chaos and Order should be prepared to welcome the Unitarians to their new homes as early as next week - if not sooner."
    For me this sounds like the transfers will start next week
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

On Chaos the 4 lairs in downtown Dralk all went for over 30g .. once in a lifetime chance to get the lair you wanted and nothing else much to spend the money on. Some other lairs went for even more.

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    It was the one straight up from the arrival pad in Drakul, so yeah, pretty desirable.
    I wanted this lair so much because of the location, it had a waterfall in front of it and was near the green "park" on drakul, also it was near drakuls heart .... *sigh*I didnt care for the ress that where near, they where just a bonus or such.

But thanks for pointing out that i will only get 500s back.

And Vel, I had the money like tramsan said, I was until the shutdown all the time broke because i spent all the money i had on my lair... And when i wake up i will prolly have only the 500s and some coppers in my bag.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Quote Originally Posted by tramsan View Post
    Well, it *was* an auction, and she didn't really have much else to spend her money on, did she?

http://horizons.yawelcom.net/misc/summed.html

Takora: Yes, you'll only get the 500s.
    Check the first lair won by FirebrandCrest. 151 gold lost, and I know he spent a VERY long time to get that money. *sighs*

Thread Information