Thread: Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20, 8pm est)

Dranar

Default Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20, 8pm est)

A bronze scaled sslik once again posts up notices for the opening of his tavern and speaking to others.

"Greetingsss unto all oncsse again... Oncssse again the Oassisss on the Beach cafe and tavern will be open in Parsssinia thisss coming Wednesssday at 8 pm by the easstern bell. Come and join usss for good foodsss, plenty of drink, and assorted sstoriess and poemsss to be ssshared and enjoyed by all. We go until all get tired and retire for the night.

Pleasse, come and join usss, one and all... And hopefully we will have the oasssisss rebuilt for all to enjoy."

The Sslik speaks his mind and then heads on his way, traveling towns to speak it over to many.

~Dranar

Theolyn

Default Re: Oasis on the Beach Cafe and Tavern (10/20, 8pm est)

*cheers* Count me in!

Dranar

You company isss alwaysss appresssiated, lady Theolyn. ::Smiles::

And, we will indeed have at leasst ssssome building there for all the ressside around, and sssome sssunning rocksss.... And, if enough can be done, a sssmall tavern asss well.

~Dranar

is this place big enough for a adult dragon? *sits down next to every one being carful not to step on anyone* ^.^ hi
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

yes there is a lovely patio area outside the Tavern, with sunning rocks and everything for an adult dragon :).

I attend most of these events and have never had any problems! *grins*

k that said *jumps in the pool yelling canonball*

sorry if i got some of you wet i couldnt resist i saw the pool when i was coming in for a landing and i had the biggest erge to do it [:P]. [:D]
    *gets out of the pool and suns herself*[:O] that waters cold brrr

*flames the water but not to hot as to make the pool water evaporate jsut to warm it up for others* there now it should be a nice comfertable temp instead of freezing. *starts building a small building but large enough for all to go in. :) now the one buildings done. hmm anything else *gets some big bolders adn places them in the pateo area near the pool* hmmmm *gathers some palm trees and digs a small hole for each one. ahh there we go now what else ismissing?*ponders*

roleplayboy31

*walkstoward pool and looks down.* "Wow nice" *Jumps in for a dive* Weeeeeee!!!!

Oh yea Im a dragonrider lv 54

Thread Information