Thread: On the Halls of ShadowGuard in Mia's Edge...

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Default On the Halls of ShadowGuard in Mia's Edge...

Elders and wise

Last waking was the Hall of Violet woken in ShadowGuard.

There now stand the Hall of Six Facets, the Hall of Travertine, the Hall of Adamant, the Hall of Radiance and the Hall of Violet.

Thus, for need or simple curiosity, each and all six season caverns of draku making may be found there. There be places of store open to all on the upper plane of that holding. Know that, open to all, they be for all to use, but open to all, none may account or bear blame for how any may use what they find there.

Each Hall is open to all. The red and the blue Halls of Knowing stand also to any that have need. If ye seek parchment there and find, then take as is thy need, that ye grow and the Aegis fall. In sooth, my age oft defeats my poor wit and what parchments may be set there escape grasp of both....

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Default Re: On the Halls of ShadowGuard in Mia's Edge...

Congratulations on finishing all six of those caverns of making! I need to head out to your lair sometime to look them all, that must be really something to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    Congratulations on finishing all six of those caverns of making! I need to head out to your lair sometime to look them all, that must be really something to see.
    Elder and Wise....

Hmmmmm.... Six Facets, Travertine, Adamant, Radiance, Violet.

Six caverns? Well... mayhap if ye include the sixth season Lair cavern that stands in ShadowGuard also... but only five ( now wherefore doth _that_ count ring clarion in my mind?) halls of making I count... .

And set no honour before me. Such making is but metled wax... heh, though no small river of wax... . If there is honour, it be the Lightning's, for the deeds of her hand also made this thing be, and to work for another's gain is the land's weal in sooth..

And ShadowGuard is not mine save in the holding... it stands for the land's weal and the need of all that have need.

Well done, elder and most wise drake, of you and all who shared your labors!

Well done indeed!
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Well done, elder and most wise drake, of you and all who shared your labors!

Well done indeed!
    All? Heh.. There is Thunder, and there is Lightning... and what aid might any need beside the Lightning?

AND I BE NONE OF WISE.

And old, mayhap... but wisdom be none of mine and elder I am not. I remain...

Quote Originally Posted by peladon View Post
    Six caverns? Well... mayhap if ye include the sixth season Lair cavern that stands in ShadowGuard also... but only five ( now wherefore doth _that_ count ring clarion in my mind?) halls of making I count... .
    Right, five... Don't know why I had six. Must've been late and I too tired to count correctly. It's too late to change what I said now, so I'll just assume I meant to include your Lair cavern as well. Even if it isn't a crafting machine. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post

Indeed!

this little hatchie had the privilege to be guided through,
    and she hardly dared to breathe or speek-
    never saw something like that before.

AND I BE NONE OF WISE
    *wonders if "wise" is a swear word wherever peladon/sephiranoth is from*

So; I went to ShadowGuard.

And....it makes my own great halls, over which I labored many a season, look like the efforts of a muskrat.

A very lazy muskrat.

If you excuse me, I do believe I need to go out and kill something now; preferably something with at least as great a chance of killing me as I have of killing it.

Last edited by Hasai; April 9th, 2008 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Add
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Hasai View Post
    So; I went to ShadowGuard.

And....it makes my own great halls, over which I labored many a season, look like the efforts of a muskrat.

A very lazy muskrat.

If you excuse me, I do believe I need to go out and kill something now; preferably something with at least as great a chance of killing me as I have of killing it.

Elder Hasai... I regret if the poor work that is ShadowGuard brings such thoughts to thee. That was never any of its purpose... and not of its intent.

There is honour in all making, as there is honour in each victory and all over trial or Foe or contrary fate. One Excoriation crafted is one less that need be, and one Hall made is one more respite to the fortunes of the Gifted that the Foe must rend.. and will fail to rend. And thus... each strike of spirit's striving is a claw deep in the vitals of the Foe.

Let no claw strike ye deep elder, but rather see thine own for the victory it is.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

if i understand your words correctly, pel, and if i may be forgiven for easedropping on your conversation -
    i totally agree. i may admire a great many plots, but my fave is always my own......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information