Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

hello thought i'd have another venture into istaria!
    currently trying a bit of everything, but any advice on earning enough silver for a plot? have been playing a week or so and i just spent all my cash upgrading my vault, lvl 10 so not pulling in a lot of loot so far, and i would like to have somewhere to put my feet up at the end of a hard day!!

not afraid of hard work but a little advice would be great!

many thanks
    Grishtarr

Default Re: Hello!

One of the best ways to earn cash is to offer to fill a silo with resources (usually bricks/bars/orbs/etc. so you get some xp from them first). Many players are willing to pay someone to gather the low tier resources that they no longer get xp off of for lairs, plots, or community projects. Best place to advertise is either on the MarketPlace channel (either server) or the Construction Jobs channel (if you're on Chaos).

Welcome back!
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Default Re: Hello!

alternatively, it's possible a confectioner might like some raw resources (or slightly processed).

I haven't had a lot of luck offering this service so far, but it baffles me why
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

Thread Information