Thread: M. D. I. A.

Unhappy M. D. I. A.

Let me start Im not leaveing at all

To timeless from Zanukk

well i decided to clean up my computer a bit, took off the heatsink from my processor, cleaned. Dod not add thermal paste. logged in to play and well, it seems i borked my cpu -.- (and probably my motherboard)

well this is a good excuse to get new ones XD

Also ill be moving to Florida this weekend, hopefully my new parts will arrive as soon as i do and i can get my rig running once again.

it has only been 1 day and i miss you all already. well Whoever reads this one (glares at Justa) let everyone know i miss em and will be back soon.

Default Re: M. D. I. A.

*glares back* Image and I, and a few others read the threads here.

I will pass the word along that computer CPUs are not part of the confectioner revamp, so when you heard "chips" you weren't supposed to eat your motherboard.

Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Meh Justa, you got me addicted to those bannana splits i had to try everything...

...that does explain how i chipped my tooth...

btw thanks, hope to be back in a bit , dont think my brother will be happy if i installed horizons on his mac XD

If your brother has a Mac, he needs professional help anyway.

Have a safe move, and may your repairs involve a minimum of time and money.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Talking Re: M. D. I. A.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post

Have a safe move, and may your repairs involve a minimum of time and money.
    XD

he only uses it for working purposes.

he does have a high end pc to run crysis and the crytec enging also undeal engine (hes taking classes to make games) i dare not to install horizons on it (vista ...)

good thing is the painter he contracted to paint his house (im keeping an eye) bought my 60 high def tv off me so we can say i made the money to not only but A new processor, but might as well upgrade my motherboard along the way.

Oh and justa, please dont get my mate fatten up with your delicious food.

So you won't be able to play....... That means I don't have to make your t5 spells for a while. YES I AM FINALLY FREE OF CRAFTING!!!!!11 *Bounces away*

Hehe, kidding. I will miss you :3

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post

*tailwhacks*

Good luck on your move mach, hope to see you back online soon

*shivers due to Horizon withdrawl *

2 days without horzons is taking a toll on me..

dont worry Xanthia, ill have you make me all my tech t5 spells since you offered when i come back
    Btw, tell my adoptive daughter verl ill be back soon, well and Starseye. also give a daily hug and slurp to everyone till i return XD

Mmmmm joy, I can't wait to get to making those spells :P *needs to keep muzzle shut*. Heh, and don't worry, I'll give everyone a slurp for you...... especially the tasty little hatchies *toothy grin*.,

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Mmmmm joy, I can't wait to get to making those spells :P *needs to keep muzzle shut*. Heh, and don't worry, I'll give everyone a slurp for you...... especially the tasty little hatchies *toothy grin*.,
    Not the hatchies, how am i ever gonna think of having my own with you around to savor them ... youll traumatize em.

well a much needed update.

04/11/08 :

for me was one hell of a hectic day, got most of my stuff packed up. at the cost of my poor back . It seems that destroying my processer has unleashed the blight in my home as now my daughter, sick with bronchitis and my son and wife now have the flu.
    Tending them and packing things on my own was more than i could handle but i got thru it. might need to add more tharapy weeks on my back tho

Also it seems american airlins loves to cancel flights for inspections and scare the living stuff out of people. Lucky for me my flight has not been canned, but i need to call to make sure today.

im missing out on everything i bet. oh well the good news is i ordered my new stuff off tigerdirect and having it sent to my new home. a nice case, quadprocessor and motherboard. and a really good monitor to boot for less than 1k (a few more other things hehe) im only taking my new grafics card and harddrives.

hopefully by mid to the end of next week ill be back and ready to nuzzle n slurp everyone. well till then.

UPDATE:

well im Finally in florida waiting patiently for my new computer parts to arrive. The Flight was a nightmare. With wife, and my 2 kids utterly sick, baby boy only wanted to be with mom and cried the whole 3 hours of flight. To top it off my wife is afraid of flying.

After that everything went fine. My Father quickly wanted me to fix his old computer (utterly cluttered with adware, spyware and junk) now i can finally use it to actually get in touch.

I miss everyone already and cant wait to see you all soon.

*catches up on news*
    Ah was wondering where you were.
    Hope family gets back to full health quickly and computer too. hehe
    Your chores are piling up, you know. ;P
    OH dont worry about Xanth I have the RUNP ready for any moves she makes on any hatchling. *evil grin*
    See you soon. *hugs*

*gives out a sigh of relief*

thanks, i know verl will be in good hands, bet she misses me already

Update: new computer here so back in the ballgame XD

Thread Information