Thread: guilds to hold former unity players ?

Default guilds to hold former unity players ?

since several of us hopefully will be arriving on chaos .. which european active guilds are around there ? I checked the unity of pain website, but it doesnt seem very busy.

Default Re: guilds to hold former unity players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    since several of us hopefully will be arriving on chaos .. which european active guilds are around there ? I checked the unity of pain website, but it doesnt seem very busy.

We are but the person that is responsible for the website have pretty much moved on to blight.

Currently we have 168 members and there are often 10 -20 members on depending of the time off day.
    11 on right now on a Saturday just before 1 pm cet.

Unity off pain is a merger off heroes of Unity (former unity players) and house off pain.
    There are also former unity players in other guilds.
    The Player base here are very friendly and helpful.
    The UoP chat channel is publish and anyone can join just for a chat or asking for assistance.

often enough more than 20 members

We always have a great time together, Ivy- try us^^

Mithril Council has a couple Unity players (myself included).

(I DO join the UoP chat channel and consider myself sort of in both guilds for chat purposes )
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I think Ill just become a UoP chat channel joiner

i know theres 6 unity players in timless. more of their friends will be joining as the revover their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Machariel View Post
    i know theres 6 unity players in timless. more of their friends will be joining as the revover their characters.
    Yes, and you alone make up for 20 other players

*where did I put my advil*

Timeless Guild has been around since the server merge, and has been around for 1372 days. We usually have 8-10 active players on during peak times, and have a roster of 193 players presently (players, alts)

We are somewhat a 1/2 RP and 1/2 crazy guild that have lots of fun and help each other with quests, crafting, etc.

Your choices are yours, but we love the company.
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

lol yeah Timeless is working great for me, if Zanukk (Machariel up there) and Mandu are on you'll wish there were less players online, they're exhausting!

Either way I'm finding it works nicely just to be in the Old Unity Players channel; I tried Heroes of Unity (I think) for a while and it just wasn't working for me. Fantastic bunch of guys of course, just not the guild I was used to in Horizons. Timeless not only has some of my old guildmates there but is more like mine from Unity (i.e. mainly dragons with the odd pet/slave naka and full of...umm.... 'interesting' characters ), and I can still keep up with all the old Unitarians in chat
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Quote Originally Posted by pevil2000 View Post
    lol yeah Timeless is working great for me, if Zanukk (Machariel up there) and Mandu are on you'll wish there were less players online, they're exhausting!

Either way I'm finding it works nicely just to be in the Old Unity Players channel; I tried Heroes of Unity (I think) for a while and it just wasn't working for me. Fantastic bunch of guys of course, just not the guild I was used to in Horizons. Timeless not only has some of my old guildmates there but is more like mine from Unity (i.e. mainly dragons with the odd pet/slave naka and full of...umm.... 'interesting' characters ), and I can still keep up with all the old Unitarians in chat
    *stares at both Justa and Pevil* what did i do?

It's just your obvious charm and intellectual wit that exhausts us inferior beings...
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Very nice comments.... and it works great with all of "me" on line with my split personalities, don't you agree Mandu? "Yep, sure do." "Totally." "Couldn't have said it better..." *Pounces on the coconut... slips off into the rocks*
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer... "
    by Frank Herbert, author of the epic series "Dune"

Imho there's no reason to entrench in the walls of a "Unity players" guild.

As such I joined a VERY nice "resident" guild and try to seamlessy become a normal Istarian player, integrated with everyone else.

The UoP chat is there for still talking among the old friends like in the old times.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Oh, but I'm not entrenched in anywhere... I merely have something in common with the others... united in pain we stand

And yeah, I use UoP chat too People from various guilds are in there. Old Unity Players channel is a good place to start too, if one wants to find old friends.

<<< Also may be arriving from unity :O
    Sanben - 100 Healer, 100 Shaman, 100 Guardian, 100 Spiritulist, 100 Con an some other bits
    Festima - 100 Reaver, 100 Cleric, 100 Druid, 100 Armoursmith.

The names don't ring a bell but hey, welcome back in advance then Sanben!

Quote Originally Posted by Sanben View Post
    <<< Also may be arriving from unity :O

HEEEEEEEYYY Sanben I remember you! You remember the post dragon?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I remember you Takora yes ^^, I even remember ICE and still think rebuilding Feladan was the most fun time on horizons
    Sanben - 100 Healer, 100 Shaman, 100 Guardian, 100 Spiritulist, 100 Con an some other bits
    Festima - 100 Reaver, 100 Cleric, 100 Druid, 100 Armoursmith.

Thread Information