5 10.64%
  • I will think about it... 50 - 50 chance

3 6.38%
  • Yes, no novians and no token is a drawback but i still want to play HZ

27 57.45%
  • Yes, hey all is fine!!! isnĀ“t it?

12 25.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New existence for you without plot token/novians?

Default Re: New existence for you without plot token/novians?

are there enough already built lairs? if then the people on order have been busy as a bee

that would be an interesting thought if i could get some novians via this way

As many said before, I am just happy that there is a future for us "Unities".

I was longing for such a long time to walk through Istaria again, that it does not really matter to me if to start all the building-work again.
    Well, to be honest - it is good in some way. We finished our plot shortly before Unity was taken off, and so I feared that my little Craft-Gnome would be out of work - but now he can scurry over a new plot and build, build, build.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisson View Post
    are there enough already built lairs? if then the people on order have been busy as a bee

that would be an interesting thought if i could get some novians via this way
    Elder and wise.

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

I know not what land ye will walk when ye wake. Heh... mayhap I should, but old I am and of little worth, and my memory less. If it be Order, and to any that choose so, welcome, thrice welcome and thrice that welcome times three!

But this I say.

Of Order's lands, there are yet lairs unmade in any part. There are yet lairs made in part but lapsed in owner and care. There are the needful things that may be dig and gathered, even to the sixth season... and there are made lairs with Halls of Making to aid those lost that wake and would make anew... even unto Halls of the sixth season to set much skill to thy claw and ease thy tasks.

Why, one lair I know, though not of the largest to be sure, that stands unowned even now, and stands but steps from another lair with... mayhap.. a six season cavern of making. Mayhap even more than one such cavern... .

My words are but the whisper of a forgotten wind. Let them be lost or found as suits the seeker.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Who cares about plot token or novians. This is only a new dirty trick of the Withered Aegis. I say stand up and fight, we will build up Istaria faster, nicer and better as we did this in the past.
    We had to flee from Ice, Wind and Earth, we had to flee from Unity but I can hear the voices from the ground, the voices from the spheres, I can hear new and old folk reach Istaria again to build new houses, caves and friendships.
    No, for my person, I do not need token, nor novians, the only thing I need is the power of my Dragon, or the sharpness of my dwarfen axe!
    Osgoroth, the friendly neighborhood blue Dragon

Well spoken, Eldryr

yep, what the blue guy said

Thread Information