Thread: another question to the devs about the unity database

Default another question to the devs about the unity database

hi sorry if this has been allready asked but im pretty sure it has not, or i just could not find it after my searches on this topic...

i would like to know what database the transfers are comming out.

since there has been some diffrent copies sended over and forth to diffrent companies. is this database up-to-date as from the last breath the euro-server drew? or is it 1 of the more early copies. personally i hope on 1 of the earlier copies where the ''our server will die'' idea didnt influence the server data yet.

eitherway, account payed, transfers requested and eagerly waiting to flap wings again, or set course with cargo disk on autorun to make some coffee in the meanwhile.

Default Re: another question to the devs about the unity database

I would assume that it is the latest copy. It was my understanding that the game server was never turned off for a long time just the authentication server was shut down. But a Dev would have to state for sure.

ewww.... i would be really pissed because after they made the copy, they turned the server for 2 weeks again on for "just for fun play", i gave all my rares and such away to have fun with the remaining players...

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

As far I'm aware GN only overhanded 2 DB copies, 1 was when Tulga was testing with importing our EU accounts. The other was a while before Unity went down and activated all accounts again.

omg, restoring the wrong database will be a complete disaster....
    *does a little prayer* hope they restored not the most-up-to-date db...
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

To our knowledge, we have the most "accurate" version of the database. What this means is that we have no way of knowing if the version that we received was before or after Unity was brought back up for that brief period of time. What we can tell you is that our testers reported that they have everything they thought they should have when they were copied over.

Do you have any date perhaps?

In a word (but of course I can't just post A word, so I have to post multiple words)...

No.

add:another question on transfer

you state we will get a cash amount for our plots..which is fine.
    Question what value is put on guild plots ?...as they look tobe valued buy guild town owner.
    just so i know what to expect.For example a 75x75...Carmo
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

guild plots (not the main ones) are 1s each

the main ones - I'm not sure..
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

I think the main guild plots are generally priced near a gold piece, but I'm not positive on that, and it may vary based on the number of total plots in the guild town.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

depends on tier and size of community - i believe some were over 10 gp

Quote Originally Posted by Oakleif View Post
    I think the main guild plots are generally priced near a gold piece, but I'm not positive on that, and it may vary based on the number of total plots in the guild town.
    it goes from 2 to 12 gold, depending on the size, if I remember well.

hmmm 1S for my old plot....
    impressive

WTB large plot have 1S to spend

was nice to see some more ex unity appear last night though

ps:not really bothered just more concerned about those not allready in game returning
    All alone in the dark

Chaos..Morrtoc
    Unity..Brainbasher(MorrBasher on Chaos)

where did you see how much you got for your plot?
    I really dunno how much money I had 1,5 year ago.
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Vendui Friends,

mhmm they told us the transfer will started now, but I see no informations about the point of time of the used database.

So it looks for me more like a lottory, no plots no novians and no information about the status of my chars..but I need a active acc for the transfer ..so sorry that is a game with high risk.

Understand me right I love HZ and I missed so many friends but to pay for a year without any informations and without token novians etc. is not a offer for me.

Give us a way to transfer our chars to see were they stand and than ask wish you a active ACC or not..that is the right way I think.

aluve

Marada

Marada I can telle you the stand of the database: It is the database copy that GN made when you remember it. It is the copy where the server was shut down, copy made and then the server was restarted 2 weeks just for fun, what hapenned in those 2 just for fun weeks was not saved (else i had now 50 dps but i hadnt haha).

Give the game a shot and tranfer your chars 15$ us not much for us Euros, (15$ is about 9€ so no big loss if you pay for 1 month).

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

yes please Mara- give it at least a one month try.

Mia`s ist ful of wonders and magic here- I am sure you will love it.
    Even if we do not manage to get you a plot there (and I will support you with that).

You´ll meet old friends again- lots of us are alredy here.

I´m waiting for you at "our" place- telling the fishes you are coming soon...

Thread Information