Thread: silly questions about plot ownership

Default silly questions about plot ownership

if one of my characters owns a plot, may another one re-plan it ? Do all of my characters have the same plot owner privileges, or can I make them have them ?

Default Re: silly questions about plot ownership

Only the one that owns the plot has admin access. Would be a nice change if all characters on the same account could access. Relogging takes a long time for me...

is there a way to transfer ownership to another character on my account ?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

not sure, ivy (know about name changes and copies to blight, but not that) - but it sounds worthy of a support ticket to me!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

It is possible, technically, but you need a good friend to help.

Once my old guildmaster did this with me. He owned a plot in harro and said to me I should plan a smelter and a sholar shop on the plot, the rest I can plan how I want. So he sold the plot for me and I planned a smelter a shop and filled the plot with a gazeboo and some green stuff. Then I sold the plot back to him and all was fine.

But I dont know if you sell now to a other player your plot, if the structures get removed from your plot.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

no- everything stays where it was.
    Just bought a plot, sold it to flame and back again- no prob

With the new blight client you can start two instances of HZ. So, to switch plot ownership to an alt, you can do this :

- patch the blight client
    - create a batch file for each of your characters
    - launch the two characters
    - sell the plot to your alt

Hm, I'm not sure how the plot limit would affect a direct sale like that, though. It's possible your alt won't be able to buy your plot, since your other character already owns one...
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

No, I've done this. So long as you have the subscriptions, and your alt doesn't own a plot, you can sell right from one character on your account to another. (That's assuming I'm understanding the question correctly.)

The problem comes if you only have 1 subscription that can own a plot. If the account system works correctly, you won't even be able to dual-log your main and alt on a Live shard. It works on Blight because it doesn't check the number of characters and logins against your subscription info (it does for plots, though).

Trying to sell a plot to yourself won't work with a single sub. Options are: use a friend to hold the plot and transfer it back to your target character, submit a ticket to get the plot transferred, purchase a second plot owning sub for a single month, or lobby for a code change to allow plot transfers among characters on the same active account (bypassing the subscription check).

Drev

As for the "double subs" suggestion, you can minimize your losses by cancelling your automatic renewal, then starting a new one just a day or two before the old one lapses, and transfer the plot in that interval.
    You're looking at now. Everything that happens now is happening now.

Incessantly prodding Gezsera while getting rid of hibernation hangover.

They really need to go ahead and add that "extra plot" a la carte option.
    Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information